Some fighting game character art

FGCCheckmate

Here are some characters from my story Rumble Circuit, essentially a LitRPG-like story set in a sci-fi fighting game world.

Janus.jpg
Itzel.jpg
Gurk.jpg
Enidri.jpg
Siergi.jpg
Arva.jpg
Donva.jpg
Ringa.jpg
Mouse Cop.jpg

PancakesWitch

How is it LitRPG? Does the characters level up and gain Skills through a game-like sytem or something? Do they use fighting combos like those in fighting games?

FGCCheckmate

How is it LitRPG? Does the characters level up and gain Skills through a game-like sytem or something? Do they use fighting combos like those in fighting games?
One of the characters learns new skills as he trains. And yes, they have combos and special moves just like in fighting games.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Err...

The first pic is a dude, right? Cuz I had been through this and flat =/= guy.
Croc guy (third pic) should be guy, unless you Bruce Jenner it.
Fourth is girl with no distinctive bulge... unless he is a shota whose about to be femdomed.
Sixth is girl and the rest I just assumes accordingly.

Not asking you to draw girls with DD cups and guys with inverse triangle torso, but I think it does help differentiating the two genders at first glance.

DutyInternal

Err...

The first pic is a dude, right? Cuz I had been through this and flat =/= guy.
Croc guy (third pic) should be guy, unless you Bruce Jenner it.
Fourth is girl with no distinctive bulge... unless he is a shota whose about to be femdomed.
Sixth is girl and the rest I just assumes accordingly.

Not asking you to draw girls with DD cups and guys with inverse triangle torso, but I think it does help differentiating the two genders at first glance.
my homie had enough. Not only is every person on the internet a guy, but all drawings are also guys aswell.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
my homie had enough. Not only is every person on the internet a guy, but all drawings are also guys aswell.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lies on the internet man... GIRL is Guy In Real Life.

Also, I am too used to overly big boobs as an indicator.