Some of my art

CatgirlWitch

Hello! I'm Naomi Winters, aka Catgirl Witch. Here's some of my art, starting with a cover I did for a story I am co-writing with my boyfriend.

Some cyberpunk sprites I did.

Anyway, thank you for looking at my art. I hope you like it! I'm trying to make a living with my art, mostly I draw NSFW things.
I love fantasy, scifi, horror, romance, and LGBT themed stories like the one we're working on.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Heya! The cover looks dope! Perfect for an adventure type story! If you accept commissions, I might add u to my future "reach out to" list, since I'm planning to publish one someday, and your cover is really charming.

On the other hand, feel free to drop some links to your media. I'd love to follow and see your work if you publish some online! Including the "nice" ones ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mihou

Firefly—
Your art really looks nice, especially that cover, really gave me that Red-haired snow-white something anime feel, which is impressive.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Oh, pretty!

My husband will beta read my chapters, but he usually doesn't input much unless the character based on him is in the chapter.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Thank you so much! And yes! I do accept commissions, I'm not quite sure on my prices yet. I'm trying to get a handle on how fast I can work, which seems to be variable as hell. And you can follow me on most platforms @CatgirlWitch. I mostly post on twitter, and my pixiv gallery. https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/52730577
Followed, and I like what I see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Don't sweat over me too much with the commission thingy, I'm still far away from making one. And definitely price yourself decently, the quality of that cover is really something. Not only characters but also the background is breathtaking. Many artists I've contacted don't like doing backgrounds. Will check your story when I get some free time. Trying to get my own moving rn :blob_cookie: