Some random role-play game Interest thread.

Leegood

A basic otome-reincarnation Roleplay game where characters from modern earth are reincarnated into Otome characters, This is a thread to see if people would be interested in such as a Roleplay game.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
A basic otome-reincarnation Roleplay game where characters from modern earth are reincarnated into Otome characters, This is a thread to see if people would be interested in such as a Roleplay game.
I'd be curious how it would pan out, however I'm not rp'ing until I've finished my story.
>w<

X

Derrax

I'm very interested on how a story like that will go!

Like, what if high members of a medieval society/the élite became people with modern morals and technological knowledge.

For example, the crown prince character that is engaged to the villainess is in fact a chad and wants to abolish the nobility system from the inside. VIVA LA REVOLUTION or something. For democracy and liberty!

One guy could be reincarnated as the rich/merchant/son-of-the-prime-minister type of character and revolutionise the economy.

A girl that was supposed to be a rival/side-character became lover with the prince because of her deep knowledge on... something.

The villainess actually care about her citizens and try her best to get rid of corruption. She becomes good friend with the commoner protagonist.

And finally, the knight/macho/captain-of-the knight-order/ora ora type of character decides to fuse magic and technology by creating magic guns or something. This guy just doesn't care about romance or school and only care about world domination.

Gosh I really want to see this.

Leegood

I'm very interested on how a story like that will go!

Like, what if high members of a medieval society/the élite became people with modern morals and technological knowledge.

For example, the crown prince character that is engaged to the villainess is in fact a chad and wants to abolish the nobility system from the inside. VIVA LA REVOLUTION or something. For democracy and liberty!

One guy could be reincarnated as the rich/merchant/son-of-the-prime-minister type of character and revolutionise the economy.

A girl that was supposed to be a rival/side-character became lover with the prince because of her deep knowledge on... something.

The villainess actually care about her citizens and try her best to get rid of corruption. She becomes good friend with the commoner protagonist.

And finally, the knight/macho/captain-of-the knight-order/ora ora type of character decides to fuse magic and technology by creating magic guns or something. This guy just doesn't care about romance or school and only care about world domination.

Gosh I really want to see this.
~^.^)/ All that could happen and more, Though I think 1 player per character is good~
Well count me intrested
~^.^)/ *adds to @ list when I finish constructing the rp game on the forum*

TheOneWho

I just realized that despite being interested in this, I have no idea what's going to happen. Or what I should do to help.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I just realized that despite being interested in this, I have no idea what's going to happen. Or what I should do to help.
Ah, lee-chan made a registration thread that gives a bit more info, as well as the chance to create your character for it.
Here's a link.

X