Someone made a new account just to give me a 2 star review.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
RIP. My days of having 4.8 stars are long gone. But don't worry about me. This has only fueled my desire to prove the haters wrong once again! New chapters coming soon.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
anonymity is a powerful ally indeed. Completely screw over who you hate then get away with a smirk without them knowing it was you. The age of the internet in a nutshell

Psycholor

Writing Trash
As much as I think you are a prick and personally dislike you, that still sucks. Especially the part with the profile being private.

Good luck on those new chapters!

Vladarius

Tis but a scratch. Tis but a flesh wound.
As much as I think you are a prick and personally dislike you, that still sucks. Especially the part with the profile being private.

Good luck on those new chapters!
what do you mean the profile being private? I didn't see him mention that.

Psycholor

Writing Trash
what do you mean the profile being private? I didn't see him mention that.
I went and checked out the page, the account that left the review; "BasedReader" has their SH profile set to private. It basically means you can't see any information on them, such as comments they have left, other reviews (if any), or bio.

Lloyd only said that the profile was new, but even that isn't something we can actually know for sure (though, given the timing and the account name, he is probably correct to assume that.)

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
I went and checked out the page, the account that left the review; "BasedReader" has their SH profile set to private. It basically means you can't see any information on them, such as comments they have left, other reviews (if any), or bio.

Lloyd only said that the profile was new, but even that isn't something we can actually know for sure (though, given the timing and the account name, he is probably correct to assume that.)
1652359991488.png

People forgetting the accounts are linked

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
New chapters thats all it took nice i shouldve been done that

lambenttyto

anonymity is a powerful ally indeed. Completely screw over who you hate then get away with a smirk without them knowing it was you. The age of the internet in a nutshell
Maybe it's just me, but if I want to have a dig at somebody, I would want them to know it was me.

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Do you write every day? Because, you are good at it. It is just that I think you view writing as a competition, when it is actually playtime for your creative voice. Try the site WriteNext. It gamifies the writing experience with badges, word count ranking and words per minute counter. It got me out of a burnout. I think that it could help you, too.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Do you write every day? Because, you are good at it. It is just that I think you view writing as a competition, when it is actually playtime for your creative voice. Try the site WriteNext. It gamifies the writing experience with badges, word count ranking and words per minute counter. It got me out of a burnout. I think that it could help you, too.
Everything is a competition

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Lloyd has a title called based writer.

New two star guy is based reader.

Now I'm no conspiracy theorist but-

bigbear51

You really made two different threads about nearly the same thing in the span of a week? This place is still as trashy as ever I see

Lloyd

Professional Writer
You really made two different threads about nearly the same thing in the span of a week? This place is still as trashy as ever I see
wtf are you talking about? This thread was half a month ago and I never made anything nearly the same. You're the one necroing it in the first place dummy lol talk about trash