Writing Prompt Something to report! Outsider look on your event.

DekuKurohi

What would a combination of ZUN and Nasu be like?
So something happened in a story, that much is pretty clear.
But what would people not in the know report on the situation? Looking from the outsider perspective.
Try to create a short news/report/documentary of the event in your story! Also citing your story would be nice so that I can check it out if I like what I see. Be mysterious and all that. Report on the entire novel or just a chapter or two is your choice.
Here’s one from the only story I actively update Re:Maou Isekai Fantasy

Within the Mystinical Forest hole many secrets yet unknown, a vast forest taking days to traverse, but not too long ago a report of massive lighting strike from the sky like a bolt of retribution from above can be seen from faraway, with many witnesses from the town near the forest to attest to. This phenomenon is highly alarming, and therefore anyone reading this shall take caution, and if all possible investigate the phenomenon, any lead or theory will be highly appreciated. Report them to the nearest guild building.

Maova really shouldn’t use a state-destroying tier spell to rat out a few young teens, look at what she has done!
I know some author probably tried something like this before, but for those who haven’t maybe should give it a go.

ForestDweller

This is from my only story here titled Reincarnation of a Worthless Man. Upcoming spoiler for the ending of the first arc.

Breaking news! One of our beloved Council members, Lady Marjoram, has been assassinated in the most heinous manner in her own home!
Yesterday, the residents of Rau Uvarsa saw a fierce snowstorm enveloping the nearby Uvarsa Mountain, where she lived. No doubt this was our Lady utilizing her magic against the evil intruders. Alas, through some trickery, they managed to best her in battle, and for now, Lady Brine would be stepping in to take her position as the ruler of this province.
The assassins' identity are still unknown. However, Lady Brine has assured us that the Council would not tolerate this foul act. Not just against Lady Marjoram herself, but against the entirety of our beloved Magocracy. Once we know who they might be, the Council will no doubt utilize every single power in their disposal to bring justice against those transgressors.
Long live the Council! Long live the Magocracy! And long live our great founder, Lady Mira!

This is due to the action of the protagonist and his family, who are the "assassins" being mentioned.

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
A kind of similar situation fromy story called "magic of love"

Nevertheless, the audience was promptly recorded and spread throughout the country. Its content wasn’t edited because of the chance that Lachersia wouldn’t wish for it to be or because it was a historical event of great significance, depending on one’s point of view and speculations.

The few sentences dealt a blow to the Royal authority and were a cause for many rumors and speculations about the heroine’s circumstances. Because of it, it attracted attention from other countries and the church, so the problem that was the new summoned heroine had to be treated even more delicately than before as if anything happened to the heroine in the Capital, it would become the king and kingdom’s fault and they would be suspected of deliberate harm to the champion of the Goddess and the heroine of the people.