Sorting Series Feature I discovered

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I know I might not be the first one to discover this but after uploading my 18th novel(Magical girls and Mecha), I am now able to sort out the novels in order. It gets annoying when I have to scroll down when I write my chapters but this feature kinda helps out you know.

Are there any authors out there who can understand the struggles like me as well?

Well, if I counted all the novels I had(excluding my one-shots or novel ideas), I probably have like 15ish novels(excluding my offline ones)

D

Deleted member 29316

I know I might not be the first one to discover this but after uploading my 18th novel(Magical girls and Mecha), I am now able to sort out the novels in order. It gets annoying when I have to scroll down when I write my chapters but this feature kinda helps out you know.

Are there any authors out there who can understand the struggles like me as well?

Well, if I counted all the novels I had(excluding my one-shots or novel ideas), I probably have like 15ish novels(excluding my offline ones)
The ability to sort out the order of your works according to your wishes is really helpful. As for me, I'm kind of obsessed with a particular order of my stories and wouldn't want it to be displayed in a chaotic manner.

D

Deleted member 45782

This feature was recently implemented on 3/27/2021 since there were two threads requesting for the ability to rearrange novels on the dashboard so it can be easier for writers to write their stories and move the stories closer to the stories its related with.