[RELEASED] The Yuri Garden Collaborative Anthology Event

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
The anthology's first prompt has been released by the author who was reserving it. Is there anyone who would like to reserve it for themselves?

It's this one:
An RPG-style Princess x female Hero (No men can appear in this story at all)

Note: The Princess and Hero in this prompt are archetypes in the traditional "Hero chosen by destiny or a higher power" setting. This traditional RPG setting is referenced often in Japanese novels, but usually never played straight: it involves a Hero who's actively referred to as the Hero, typically having been chosen to become the Hero by a God or Goddess or destiny, questing to defeat the Demon King who is threatening the world. The archetypal Princess is usually kidnapped by the Demon King, and the Hero must rescue her; for the traditional happy ending, he marries her afterwards.

For examples, you can see:
You wouldn't be expected to have to play this straight or with every element present either, but you would have to conform enough to this setting/story type that it qualifies as one of these stories.
If you need any more help understanding, please don't hesitate to ask me~!

Suryae

Dismembered
@Moonpearl can the princess be titled grand princess and actually a ruling monarch?
Also can men be mentioned as if they were extinct species?

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
@Moonpearl can the princess be titled grand princess and actually a ruling monarch?
Also can men be mentioned as if they were extinct species?

I would err on the side of caution and say "no" to the Grand Princess idea.

However, the prompt only says that men can't appear, so mentioning them in that way would be fine.

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
Prompt number 8 has been released and can be reserved by anyone else who wishes to try their hand at it.
It's this one:
Two adolescent girls questioning their sexuality end up falling in love

Please remember that your story must still comply with the rules, especially content rule number 5:
No sexual content with characters below the age of 18. This includes but is not limited to sex involving those characters, sexual contact involving those characters (e.g. hickeys, fondling/groping), and the sexualisation of those characters (e.g. using erotic description).

Note that, due to the wording of this prompt, your characters must fall in love over the course of questioning their sexuality, and over the course of your story.

Bokuboy

I was just wondering if you'll still post them if you don't get all the stories in time.

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
I was just wondering if you'll still post them if you don't get all the stories in time.

There's no time limit for the anthology itself to be completed, although I'll do what I can do speed it along. We currently have 7/9 stories submitted, and the other two prompts are reserved.

If there are any issues completing the anthology, I do have a back-up plan. The anthology is guaranteed to be published.

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
LiliesCoverButterfly copy.png

I'm glad to say that the Yuri Garden Collaborative Anthology event has finally finished its preparation stage and the resulting stories are now being released to the public~!

To fit with the "9 Nights" theme, we're releasing one story every night at 9pm (British Summer Time).

Each author has really made the prompt their own and there's not a single entry that I think can be called "ordinary". We have mermaids, crime lords, ghosts, plenty of averted expectations... I've been desperate to share these with everyone from the moment they were submitted~!

If you'd like to join us for our 9 night countdown, you can read the anthology here: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/140508/-nights-in-the-garden-of-lilies-a-yuri-garden-anthology/