Spam Hate

Yorth

Swordman
1570703649577.png

I found this story in the latest series and was shocked by the ratings. Checked it out and found that 9 people bothered giving it one star without any of them commenting or reviewing or anything. It seems way too suspicious to me. I think it's one guy who made a bunch of alt to bully this author.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
That’s straight out nasty :blob_shock:

BOWIESENSEI

View attachment 1227
I found this story in the latest series and was shocked by the ratings. Checked it out and found that 9 people bothered giving it one star without any of them commenting or reviewing or anything. It seems way too suspicious to me. I think it's one guy who made a bunch of alt to bully this author.
I left a 5 star to try and even it out, that aint fair.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
View attachment 1227

Perhaps because it is a translation of an original?

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
But isn’t it the author posting the English version, because the Chinese version is banned?

bananapink

The Sickly Banana
View attachment 1227

Ouch that is just horrible... should have at least given a logical reason why give out such kind of rating.

SilentApproval

I saw it and was absolutely shocked, I'm happy all the negative votes have been removed

Last edited:

TLCsDestiny

I don't think it's fair to rate a story until 5 chapters are out. I had one come out with just a prologue and someone gave it 3 stars...now that book has more chapters but people might not read it because it's a 3 star rating. Perhaps with a 5 chapter required to rate, add a reason required for rating as such? Just an idea.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
I support anything that makes it more inconvenient for drive-by voters. Actual readers would have multiple opportunities to review and rate whereas setting up a chapter minimum will force any hate-raters to take extra, inorganic steps.

A

aznviet3

What not fair is when you review or comments on the story and comparing it to story you read at another site with similarity at 90-99% with minor to little change and having those review and comments delete or hidden cause they can't handle the truth.

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
I don't think it's fair to rate a story until 5 chapters are out. I had one come out with just a prologue and someone gave it 3 stars...now that book has more chapters but people might not read it because it's a 3 star rating. Perhaps with a 5 chapter required to rate, add a reason required for rating as such? Just an idea.
Scribble Hub does host short stories/oneshots, which means the entire story might not even have 5 chapters.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
Scribble Hub does host short stories/oneshots, which means the entire story might not even have 5 chapters.

Simply solution: Bypass when the author marks as complete.

What not fair is when you review or comments on the story and comparing it to story you read at another site with similarity at 90-99% with minor to little change and having those review and comments delete or hidden cause they can't handle the truth.

You can delete/hide reviews and comments on Scribblehub?

Rinne

Professional Headpatter
You can delete comments but you cannot delete reviews afaik.
At least I couldn't when I tried to check on reviews. But for comments, I have a delete button so I guess you can.

A

aznviet3

Simply solution: Bypass when the author marks as complete.

No, I didn’t delete or hide my comments/review. I believe the moderator delete/hide/ignore my comments/review about Void Overlord cause of it’s immense similarities to Number One Under Heaven by BaiSiwa. The novel was very popular on RRL but later rewrite/repost twice? And then moved to webnovel. I stopped following after that. To be more specific your review would be hidden except for you and comments are deleted. I would like a notification with why the comments or reviews are hidden or deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrsimple

Writer
Asked the author, Avid, about the details on that "spam hate" there. I'd like to see if there is something they might know about this before we credit it as some constipated ass dumping on da poor fella. Here's hoping I get a reply. :blob_reach:

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Asked the author, Avid, about the details on that "spam hate" there. I'd like to see if there is something they might know about this before we credit it as some constipated ass dumping on da poor fella. Here's hoping I get a reply. :blob_reach:

If you look at the ratings, then you will notice that the negative ratings have all suddenly disappeared. :blob_melt: Can you delete ratings?