Spirit Reincarnation

• Thread starter Deleted member 50366
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 50366

If anyone is interested in a story that's related to reincarnation then check this one out. I have big plans for this novel. When I finish this story(which will take a while since I only have 35 chapters in my documents so far) then I'll do the revised version.
The revised version will have many of the missed details, fixed plotholes, slower progression and more depth.
Check it out here Spirit Reincarnation
P.S My title seems misleading. The MC is not a ghost. He uses Spirit magic. (Just clearing up the misunderstanding you may have.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Wlel

Unfortunately I have nothing to be promoted. Oh well, I just stay here and see y'all.

KrisVFX

God of Creation
If anyone is interested in a story that's related to reincarnation then check this one out. I have big plans for this novel. When I finish this story(which will take a while since I only have 35 chapters in my documents so far) then I'll do the revised version.
The revised version will have many of the missed details, fixed plotholes, slower progression and more depth.
Check it out here Spirit Reincarnation
Lol. this spirit reincarnation sounds like my novel 'Summoned as a ghost in another world' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 50366

Lol. this spirit reincarnation sounds like my novel 'Summoned as a ghost in another world' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You're misunderstanding something. The MC uses spirit magic. You know, like Takatsuki Makoto.