Recommendations Spitting as a technique

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
The first time I read someone qeaponizing spitting was in Return of the Condor Heroes' Qiu Qianchi, who could spit date seeds like bullets to injure people.

The next person I saw weaponize spitting is from World's Best Martial Artist, with the teacher teaching MC to spit his vomited blood like a hidden weapon at unsuspecting foe.

I understand that it is very uncommon, like Okami peeing on her foes, so is there any other more examples where people can spit to kill? Not by poison but by projectile, so hiding a blowdart in your mouth and shoot it is also a point of consinderation.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
The first time I read someone qeaponizing spitting was in Return of the Condor Heroes' Qiu Qianchi, who could spit date seeds like bullets to injure people.

The next person I saw weaponize spitting is from World's Best Martial Artist, with the teacher teaching MC to spit his vomited blood like a hidden weapon at unsuspecting foe.

I understand that it is very uncommon, like Okami peeing on her foes, so is there any other more examples where people can spit to kill? Not by poison but by projectile, so hiding a blowdart in your mouth and shoot it is also a point of consinderation.
Lobo from DC comics has done this.

TotallyHuman

I think prototype had a character like that, but it was so long ago that I don't really remember. Left 4 dead certainly had a zombie of this kind.

Jemini

If you're talking about the oldest example of this spitting as a weapon thing, I think a fairly good candidate would be Yoshi from Yoshi's Island. Might be older examples out there, but I think most earlier examples just spit the seeds as an annoyance such as in old Bugs Bunny cartoons. This very well may be the first example of the spitting seeds being a weapon that could kill enemies.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
@T.K._Paradox @ymadbroitme @TrashyHuman @Jemini

Thanks. I was mainly looking for novel characters that use such a technique because of how vulgar it is. Was planning to only look at humans though, but since non-humans are doing most of the spitting, the spear spitting aliens from "All You Need is Kill" is also cool af.