Do you like sponsored contests

• Hell ya!!

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yorth

Swordman
I want to know what the community of writers feel about this subject. I have talked with many authors in private who love this idea. It lets them get covers that would normally cost hundreds of dollars for free and without pirating. It makes their jump from amateur to pro smoother and it also fills them with pride. Their work has been acknowledged.

I want to know what everyone else thinks about it. Do you guys share the same sentiment? How would you go by organising such an event if the opportunity presented itself? I'm really interested.

Yorth

Swordman
How would the sponcership happen?
The business side of it aint that hard as long as there is enough interest. I'm more interested right now in creating an event that would resonate with people (authors and readers), so that I can start working on the business side.

LWFlouisa

I'm open to the possibility myself, I'll wait for others to weigh in.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
give them a spotlight in the front page as clout idk

scribblehub isnt what youd call a place to find top-notch talent anyway so i dont think anyone's willing to drop a cent on this

but there's always an unless

Yorth

Swordman
give them a spotlight in the front page as clout idk

scribblehub isnt what youd call a place to find top-notch talent anyway so i dont think anyone's willing to drop a cent on this

but there's always an unless
What about a "The Most Ridiculous Isekai Story Contest"? Does it tickle your pickle? :s_wink:

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
:blob_reach: You already got me with free. Everything that is free is good.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
What about a "The Most Ridiculous Isekai Story Contest"? Does it tickle your pickle? :s_wink:
I Reincarnated as B. J. Blazkowicz from Wolfenstien but I'm in Sonic The Hedgehog Act. 1?! 😱😱😱🤯

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Those are pretty nice I guess, if the theme was something I could work with, I wouldn't mind trying to participate~