SSSC III

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Hey guys, it's the time again to announce another contest! However, this competition will have some changes made to it so do please read the info carefully.

What is SSSC?
Scribble Short Story Competition is an unofficial contest for authors and readers to participate! The goal is for you guys to write a short story based on the given prompts. Hopefully, you'll gain experience as well as have fun while writing or reading the short stories. Story submitted will be included in an anthology of all the SSSC.

How do you enter?
To enter the competition all you need to do is post your story on the website like normal. After you've posted the story, go to the story's setting and there should be a contest section, select the SSSC III contest tag and your story will be in the competition!

Rules
  1. Minimum of 4,000 words. Maximum of 10,000 words.
  2. NSFW stories are allowed but include the corresponding tags and warnings.
  3. New stories only.
  4. Post the story into a single chapter.
  5. Submission period ends on the 8th of April. Voting period ends on the 15th of April at 23:59 (11:59 PM) GMT Timezone.
  6. Readers vote by favouriting the story chapter.
  7. If you don't want your story to be included into the SSSC Anthology, PM me.
Prizes
Our Lord and saviour @Tony has been kind enough to bless a prize onto this unofficial competition. If you win 1st place, you'll earn a $20 steam card.

Last edited:

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
This competition will actually have 3 prompts for you guys to write about and they were suggested by the community! Choose one only!
Or choose all 3 and combined them into one prompt.
Bizarre Prompt:
"How to cook an egg"
The catch here is that authors must submit a fantasy version. Dark, humor, political, historical, tradgedy or however creative the author wants it to be.

Prompt: A wizard fails his hero summoning and now he can't move his (insert body part here) . . . It turns out the hero's mind was transferred into the wizard's (insert body part here) . . . how will the hero slay the demon lord when he is the wizard's (insert body part here)?

Prompt: A person wakes up and they have a strange feeling that they lost something very very important -- but what did they lose? It seems like they can't remember......
The Wolf, Dragon and Ohko have spoken.

Last edited:

Ungrave

Is it within your means to edit out some of the spelling mistakes from the writing prompts? @Alverost

mrsimple

Writer
To be honest, I'd like to enter this contest, but I don't play games. So if I do win, the Steam money can go to the runner up.

Lukha

mother of all ships
Honestly, that second prompt has so many crazy ideas running into my head. Imagine a threesome between wizard, demon lord, and hero boy stuck in the wizard's thigh or something ridiculous like that. Puahaha, too bad I'm busy with work to participate but I can't wait to read everyone's submissions!

lazyredragon

Honestly, that second prompt has so many crazy ideas running into my head. Imagine a threesome between wizard, demon lord, and hero boy stuck in the wizard's thigh or something ridiculous like that. Puahaha, too bad I'm busy with work to participate but I can't wait to read everyone's submissions!
i think we shall be good friends

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
Prompts sound quite interesting! I can't wait to read them :blob_cookie:

DaoFox

『Silkmaid』『Queen Sylvia Glasscrest of Arya』
the fun I could've had with the 2nd and 3rd choices... if only I had the time... and the drive... but mostly the drive...

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
4 days left until submission period close. Currently, there are only 3 stories submitted so you should try your luck!