SSSC IV

ars

trash bin
when do the SSSC4 submissions appear on homepage? I know there are 2 entries so far but it looks like none.
Last time, they appeared on the homepage once the voting period started :blobthumbsup:

mrsimple

Writer
May I ask why a single chapter? I mean, I tend to write a oneshot in a single chapter, so this doesn't bother me even if it is a 10k word chapter, but some readers are turned away from having to read something of that size in one go. Ya know what I mean?

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
May I ask why a single chapter? I mean, I tend to write a oneshot in a single chapter, so this doesn't bother me even if it is a 10k word chapter, but some readers are turned away from having to read something of that size in one go. Ya know what I mean?
It's easier to count the votes.

Fennel

Does the story have to match the prompt's description exactly?
I twisted around the first prompt a little for the story I wrote.

DaoFox

『Silkmaid』『Queen Sylvia Glasscrest of Arya』
Does the story have to match the prompt's description exactly?
I twisted around the first prompt a little for the story I wrote.
basically, either its as the prompt specifies, or its reverse such that you can tell its still the same prompt. so like in the other prompts, if doing '3 it has to be a cockroach(or if many bugs at least mostly cockroaches or the main enemy is the cockroach etc), cannot be a comedy instead etc. then 2nd prompt has the mirror world, which is also rather specific since there's few ways to twist it without breaking out of the prompt itself.

the story is upto you as long as the prompt as it is worded is present in the piece. you still have the freedom to be abstract though in relation to the key points.

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
And the clock is ticking down! Can't wait to see more entries coming in! :blob_cookie::blob_popcorn::blob_aww:

Reactions: tak