Star Wars fans?

CJWrites

Hey all,

Was just wondering if there is an audience here for Star Wars fanfic or not? There is one up right not by @JamesKeller that has two chapters so far. I have a potentially multi book fanfic that I've been dying to write despite not being able to monetize it. Maybe if I can get it out of my system then I actually concentrate on my other WIPs.

Would anyone be interested in such a beast here? Or is it mainly Anime style that most are interested in here?

Cheers

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I'm more of a Star Trek fan personally, but my dead boyfriend's widow's former boss is totally obsessed Star Wars.

Moctemma

Learning about this writing stuff
I'm more a fan of Darth Vader than the series, so if he's in the story I'm interested.

CJWrites

Unfortunately no. His story and mine both happen to be set in the Old Republic. His is a Jedi tale around the Mandalorian War from Knights of the Old Republic 1. Mine is Sith side (Best side) tale, set a couple hundred years after that. (There is a lot of light sabers tomfoolery.)

KidBuu699

Only way to know is to post it. Heck post it on multiple sites if nothing is stopping you. I'm currently reading a star wars story on scribblehub and I've seen a couple of them. Only reading the one because I find the rest to be lacking.

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
I'm a fan of the third child of Han and Leia, the technomancer, and Mara Jade can be fascinating or boring depending on my mood.

My favorite story is about Han Solo gifting a whole planet to Leia Organa.

sw7 is something like dbgt.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I don't read non-touhou fanfics, so... Sorry... >.>