Starring chapters feature?

skillet

a frying pan
Hello!
Don't know if anyone has ever requested this before, but I was wondering if a feature for starring chapters within a story would be possible. As in, I particularly like a chapter I've just read and know I'd love to come back and reread it just for the sake of it. (Am I the only one who has favorite chapters like this?) And I'm not talking about the favorites function, since it seems to be a kind of spammable measure for writers/readers and not just a "ooh let me bookmark this forever" kind of feature. The favorites here are more like Facebook likes, almost, if you get what I mean. At least, that's how I've seen it being used... correct me if I'm wrong.

So "starring" chapters would not be visible to anyone other than yourself (or else it might become another favorite, which would be redundant!) so that every time you feel like revisiting a certain scene you particularly enjoyed, you don't have to search through all the chapters for it.
(I honestly feel like if I had this feature for a lot of the manga I read, too, that would be just great, but that's that and this is this.)

Would this still be too redundant from the favorites? Not too sure.

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
I don't usually 'heart' chapters but I definitely would do this. I have a bookmark notepad believe it or not. This would be a totally cool feature.

UnratedX

if youre not wanting redundant you can already do this with browser bookmarks :D that way priority goes to a new feature cause ppl have this .?