Starting To Draw My Main Character Again

Chaaruzu_Corner

Young Senior Member
Wow it's been years at least even I first drew Morus and yeah, I wanna draw her again. This time we'll more simpler but much more pleasing than before.

I actually consider myself more of an artist than a writer lol, since my initial desire is seeing the characters I've drawn have their own stories. But yeah its a working progress, I'm planning to make her chin a little bigger and just make out her clothing xD

So here, work in progress but what do you think? :P

Oh thank god there's an alternative to imgur. I fucking hate that site, forcing me to download their stupid app for a goddamn link.

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
Oh thank god there's an alternative to imgur. I fucking hate that site, forcing me to download their stupid app for a goddamn link.

I've always used imgur, never had to download their app. I just upload it, then right click and copy image address.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
I just use discord for links. But I guess if the problem is getting the app then the task of making an account is a lot more troublesome in comparison.

Ral

The character design is really strong. She gives out a strong personality and unique charm.

For crits, mainly technical ones. There are various issues with the perspective. Anatomy also doesn't seem to be a strong suit, the hands for example are awkwardly hidden seemingly to avoid drawing it. They are difficult to draw.

Overall a nice drawing. I specially like her design.

Last edited: