Writing Prompt State of mind after a miscarriage

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
A female warrior just had a sixth month miscarriage after an ambush from her treacherous enemies.

Write 60+ words about her self-deprecation and the attempt of her child's father-to-be at consoling her.

I wrote one myself. Scroll down to see it.

Last edited:

TotallyHuman

denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.
The husband is distraught too, but he understands that the girl needs help more, so he bottles it up and tries to help, but it is draining him on the inside.
by the end the husband offs himself, the girl barely crawls out of the rut, decides to bring everyone down with her, tracks down her enemies and their families, bakes their kids in an oven and blows herself up or something
hmm, I might actually write it as a short story sometime

Last edited:

FaustVoncleave

A female warrior just had a sixth month miscarriage after an ambush from her treacherous enemies.

Write 60-100 words about her self-deprecation and the attempt of her child's father-to-be at consoling her.
The hollowness rang through Vivian's entire being, a constant reminder. How? What? Why? Such thoughts only survived for mere seconds before being consumed by that empty void. Her husband kept talking to her, but she couldn't hear a word he was saying, as if they too were lost. The only thing that seemed to cut through was a single thought. My fault, my fault, my fault, over and over...

This is what comes to my mind from the prompt anyway. If you want more self-deprecation I'll need more context.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
"It will be okay. It will be okay..." He rubbed my back.

I rubbed my belly... They're not here... They're not here...

"It will be okay. It will be okay..." The hold on my wrist was strong.

I was so close... So close...

"Why stop me?" I didn't look him in the eye... I looked at my knife. The knife pointing to my throat.

"It will be okay. It will be okay..." His grasp grew stronger.

The knife fell.

I felt my back be rubbed... I felt a tight hug.

"It will be okay. It will be okay..." He had never lied to me before.

... I don't understand why he is lying now.

-------------------------------------------------

I didn't count the words until I was done. This was 113 words.

It was fun to try, but 100 words is very minimalistic... Well, I guess that can be part of the charm of those prompts~

Well, I failed at it, but I enjoyed writing it anyways~

Tsuru

[Its better to teach someone how to fish compared to giving fish] So :

I recommend you to read both the manhwa "Estio" until the arc ch17-21 and the manga "The Reincarnated Inferior Magic Swordsman" until ch68

I never understood how much it hurt to lose a child for a mother (character), with some turning mad (evangelion mother of asuka) or not responding like a broken-puppet. Or a father turning into a path of bloodbath to get revenge or destroy the world.
But thx (in fact not sure if i am thxful) to this 2 series and particular chaps, i finally understood that in fact it's not exaggerated and the pain is worth turning someone mad or despair-broken.
No wonder there is a saying that to beat a invincible enemy it's to turn him mad. Because looks like causing madness can be easy.

PS : Warning, the chap of "magic swordsman" can cause (temporary) depression if you resonate too much like me.
PS PS : Much appreciated of getting a reply if someone try the 2 things mentioned.

ACertainPassingUser

How about Just Transmigrate someone from earth to her position, but don't give her the memory from original body.

Tsuru

And I thought I have sick fetishes.
I think there was a YT video abridged joking by mentioning "Gokku x Hitler" fanfic, but then a small pause happen in video and note says "IT TRULY EXIST"
-------------------------
Also Sonic fans have lot of weird fetishes. Dorkly animation channel on YT, famous with it's dark comedy and the series named "If pokedex entries were litteral", joked sometimes with it and even did a mini series with "Pregnant Sonic"
And YTer Jhett who is popular for creating funny sonic videos but dubbing original words had a funny one named : Sonic Launches his Vtubing Career
and when Sonic open a link from a donator, it opens a pencil-drawing of "Sonic french kissing Mario"
his other videos are good though : one of the best one is "Will you date me?" (breathe if yes, recite the bible in jp if no = and there is a true reciting of bible in jp)

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
I think there was a YT video abridged joking by mentioning "Gokku x Hitler" fanfic, but then a small pause happen in video and note says "IT TRULY EXIST"
Also Sonic fans have lot of weird fetishes. Dorkly animation channel on YT, famous with it's dark comedy and the series named "If pokedex entries were litteral", joked sometimes with it and even did a mini series with "Pregnant Sonic"
And YTer Jhett who is popular for creating funny sonic videos but dubbing original words had a funny one named : Sonic Launches his Vtubing Career
and when Sonic open a link from a donator, it opens a pencil-drawing of "Sonic french kissing Mario"
his other videos are good though : one of the best one is "Will you date me?" (breathe if yes, recite the bible in jp if no = and there is a true reciting of bible in jp)
I'll keep collecting my weeb stuff and leave the furry and weird fanfic fantasies to the new generation I think. My last "interaction" with sonic stuff was the Coldsteel meme.

sage61

"Why stop me?" I didn't look him in the eye... I looked at my knife. The knife pointing to my throat.

The knife fell.

It was fun to try, but 100 words is very minimalistic... Well, I guess that can be part of the charm of those prompts~

This is so emotional. I got sad and almost cried while reading this.

Tsuru

I'll keep collecting my weeb stuff and leave the furry and weird fanfic fantasies to the new generation I think. My last "interaction" with sonic stuff was the Coldsteel meme.
Just trying to show that the abyss of depravity is deeper than you can imagine xD
but witnessing youtuber channels satire it as some kind of comedy is very funny ^^

Btw where did you get this mega perfect cover for 4rd series ?

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead

I'd rather not.

Me neither. If you can't, maybe you shouldn't try and include it in your story instead of making us do it

And I thought I have sick fetishes.

denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.
The husband is distraught too, but he understands that the girl needs help more, so he bottles it up and tries to help, but it is draining him on the inside.
by the end the husband offs himself, the girl barely crawls out of the rut, decides to bring everyone down with her, tracks down her enemies and their families, bakes their kids in an oven and blows herself up or something
hmm, I might actually write it as a short story sometime

The hollowness rang through Vivian's entire being, a constant reminder. How? What? Why? Such thoughts only survived for mere seconds before being consumed by that empty void. Her husband kept talking to her, but she couldn't hear a word he was saying, as if they too were lost. The only thing that seemed to cut through was a single thought. My fault, my fault, my fault, over and over...

This is what comes to my mind from the prompt anyway. If you want more self-deprecation I'll need more context.

I recommend you to read both the manhwa "Estio" until the arc ch17-21 and the manga "The Reincarnated Inferior Magic Swordsman" until ch68

I never understood how much it hurt to lose a child for a mother (character), with some turning mad (evangelion mother of asuka) or not responding like a broken-puppet. Or a father turning into a path of bloodbath to get revenge or destroy the world.
But thx (in fact not sure if i am thxful) to this 2 series and particular chaps, i finally understood that in fact it's not exaggerated and the pain is worth turning someone mad or despair-broken.
No wonder there is a saying that to beat a invincible enemy it's to turn him mad. Because looks like causing madness can be easy.

PS : Warning, the chap of "magic swordsman" can cause (temporary) depression if you resonate too much like me.
PS PS : Much appreciated of getting a reply if someone try the 2 things mentioned.

As someone who had raised the topic, I too will put in my effort. :D

As the battle settled, she reached out to her lower abdomen.

Something was wrong.

Something was wrong but she couldn’t have stopped and checked during the mid of combat.

Something was wrong the moment she let those attacks went through and she was not in the position to dodge.

Something that should not happen, had happened; And, as a result, blood had painted her attire red from the crotch down.

The still-wary eyes of her servants looked around. They were in high alert. Corpses are littered around them, but they had no certainty that those who lied motionlessly around them are corpses.

They are unsure and they are wary. Before they could attempt to confirm their suspicion, they were shaken by their lady’s abnormal behaviour.

In the field of death before the eyes of men and women of their clan, the lady is undoing her bottom.

They haven’t caught on the state of their lady’s clothes. They still haven’t connected the dots. They only knew to turn away, and so they were oblivious to the feelings their lady is about to experience.

In her hand, the hands that took countless lives, the hands that are no stranger to death, encountered something many people might not come to witness in their entire lifetime.

This one that was caught at the entrance of her. This one, that is red and yet to be complete, lays quietly in the hand of their mother.

The master-class warrior whose senses had long departed the realm of human turned their being into the one.

The silent beating of the small heart is less the sign of life but more akin to the desperate cry of those destined to the afterlife. The small heart did its best. It did its best to fulfil its function, but its effort is for naught. Heat is escaping the small body as the mother stood watch with her full attention.

She haven’t fixed her clothes but thanks to the man beside her whose presence she was too occupied to notice her dignity was protected.

Her eyes stick to the small body like glue and so were the rest of her being. They filtered out everything in this world, everything, even the ill-timing rain that is falling. Everything was erased from her mind even her own thought. She sees, hears, smells, and feels only the small body.

Her body acted on instinct, and her callused hands wrapped around the body. She wasn’t thinking. Her body had only wanted to keep the fleeting heat from escaping the small body and warming the small body with her heat. That is the reason for the movement of her hands. If it isn’t for that, she would have just kept on staring.

She stood under the downpour.

Her hands brought the small body right below her heart.

Her shoulders and upper body arched over, covering the small one from the unsavoury water.

The entire time, her attention never left the small body.

When the subtle vibration from the small heart and its sound weakened, her senses stretched out, turning her focus to an even greater height. She slowed down her heart and quieted her breath to get a better hearing of the small thumping.

When the small sound became irregular and less frequent, her breath too became just as infrequent and irregular. She stopped her breath and waited until the next thumping happen, only then did she draw her next breath.

It went on like that for a while until her inhumanly sharp senses could pick up no more signal from the small body.

When she failed to keep her inhale at bay waiting for the thumping sound, her breathing returns to normal but only her breathing.

She stood there, knew nothing to do with herself except keeping the small body in sight.

Yes, keeping the small body in sight because visual is the only thing that came from the small body now.

Her ears had picked up nothing from the small one. Her skin for some reasons couldn’t pick up the sensation of something on her hand as if the small body is weightless. Her nose too couldn’t smell the scent anymore, that scent of blood and of her own body fluid. The scent was washed away and gone. Only her eyes can confirm that the one is within her hands.

“My Lady.” A voice very near from her called to her.

She turned to the voice.

She looked at the man. She couldn’t tell herself that this is the man that she had showed every part of her body to. She had no thought. She responded to his voice because the voice called to her, and she expected the voice to tell her something.

His eyes met her. His were full of sorrow.

The Lady who everyone fears and respects stared at him like a tattered doll awaiting an order.

Yes. She is waiting for an order, a command, anything. She had no thought but only one intention, although an unconscious one. That one is be told what to do.

“My Lady… about… My Lady…” He stuttered, troubled with his words. “The… My Lady… The child… The child…” He truly didn’t know what to say to her. He didn’t know what is the right word, what is the right thing to say.

This young man who isn’t her husband, who isn’t her lover, who isn’t her bed partner. This young man who is two years older than her. This young man knew not what he should say. However, he knew that he is the only one who can say any to her. He is the only one who has the right and the duty to do so. This young man is the father of the small one, that is his right. This young man, by exploiting the situation, got her to give him a child, that is his responsibility. He is a scoundrel who used their friendship to get close to her. He is a scoundrel who couldn’t control his obsession. He is the scoundrel that tried to use a child to tie her to him. That very scoundrel is also a loser that couldn’t protect his child and the woman he loved.

He had long stopped speaking since he couldn’t choose the right word and so he lowered his eyes, avoiding her awaiting gaze.

Perhaps, not staring into her broken spirit allows his words to come out easier for these are what he was saying. “My Lady… the child is gone.”

As she made sense of those words, a part of her awakened from the dreaming.

Her eyes left the young man and cast its gaze toward the heaven.

Gone.
Death.
No longer with her.

She is no stranger to that. She lived one life before this life. She lost people very important to her before.

Somehow, this time, she had this heavy feeling like a weight is put on her.

What is she doing here?
What was she doing?
What had happened?

This… reality… it feels… surreal. Is it true that she lost this life?

Why is this time feel so heavy? Didn’t she lose an existence she treasured before?

Ah.

That time, he was on the job. That time, he was away. That time, they were still confused with their relation so it didn’t hit her hard. She merely regretted about a prospect of a possibility if thing had gone differently for her and him.

This time, she failed.

This time, she failed to protect a life even though it was this close to her, she-was-carrying-it-within-herself kind of close.

A laughter escapes her. The chuckle borderlines insanity.

So great you are. The greatest warrior of China. The greatest of the East. She who defeated Death literally and couldn’t protect the life she was carrying.

It probably had been fine if she let them pierce her body with their swords and used that opportunity to swipe them all out in one motion of her great blade.

Why didn’t she do so? Oh, right. Other people were near her. If her blade went down, the shockwave will blast everyone within ten meters into bits. Also, she couldn’t use that much strength else she would have harmed the foetus herself.

Well. In short, she was incompetent and couldn’t protect her child. That’s it.

Truly funny don’t you think? The monstrous tiger couldn’t protect her own. She didn’t even know who sent these masked.

Before long, the sky has cleared and sunlight touched the face of the dead.

“My-” He just barely got his resolve to speak up to her, and she had already moved away.

He chased after her. Her unhurried steps are quite easy to catch up.

He observed her closely as she grabbed and took off a hand-size sheet of tree bark.

She lays the small one onto the sheet.

Then she chose a good part of her attire and ripped it off.

She wrapped the small one in the piece of cloth.

A joyful humming can be heard from her. It makes people wonder who she was humming for.

She reached out for a small branch and broke off what she needed.

On her hand, there is a sheet of bark that the wrapped small one slept peacefully on. Around the small one are broke pieces of the branch her great strength had prepared.

With everything ready, she presented the small one to the supposed young father.

“Do you want to do anything before I send them off?” Asked the smiling lady.

“Yes. Yes.”

He promptly ripped off a part of his clean sleeve and put it over the small one like a blanket.

“Uhm… I…” He wanted to say something but couldn’t find the word. “I…”

“Anything is fine.” She encouraged.

“Then… Safe journey. And sorry.”

He checked on her expression, wondering if that was ok.

She nodded with a smile.

Then she retracted her hand.

A flame gently covers the small one along with the gifts of their parents.

The flame created and empowered by her qi continued on her hand until there was only fine grey powder remained.

Her other hand took a small chunk and released it into the rising wind.

The young man joined her.

Together they saw their flesh and blood being freed.

“My Lady. We should return… You are soaking. We should return. You need to-”

“I know this is unfair to you, but… can I ask you for a favour?”

“I will do anything I can.”

“Punish me. Please punish me.”

“My-”

“Grab me by the neck. Push me down to the floor. Kick me. Trample me. I deserve to be punished.”

“My Lady!”

“I deserve to be humiliated.”

“My Lady. That’s not true.”

She dropped to her knees to the dismay of her companion.

“I need to quench my guilt. Please, do it. Punish my sin. Or else… or else…”

“My Lady.” He dragged her into his embrace.

The proud destroyer of armies didn’t reject like she normally does.

She is exhausted.

“Please. Punish me. Show no mercy to me. I need to be subjected to every kind of agony. Only the worst kind of torment can inflict any pain on me. Please. Do me this favour…”

Her mouth is dried but her pleas keep on pouring.

“I can barely keep myself sane. I can barely-”

She didn’t cry. Perhaps the pleas are her cry.

She didn’t cry but he put his hand over her eyes and he drew her closer to him.

Although unaware, his breathing, his beating, the gentleness of his touch and the warmth of his skin overwrote her own senses. These signals kept herself occupied from the self-loathing mantra, and she slipped into sleep.
You might want to put more than 100 words if you want it to be realistic. It doesn't sound fun to write though so I'll pass on this one. Good luck.

The knife fell.

Rule changed as demanded. :D

Last edited:

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
As someone who had raised the topic, I too will put in my effort. :D

As the battle settled, she reached out to her lower abdomen.

Something was wrong.

Something was wrong but she couldn’t have stopped and checked during the mid of combat.

Something was wrong the moment she let those attacks went through and she was not in the position to dodge.

Something that should not happen, had happened; And, as a result, blood had painted her attire red from the crotch down.

The still-wary eyes of her servants looked around. They were in high alert. Corpses are littered around them, but they had no certainty that those who lied motionlessly around them are corpses.

They are unsure and they are wary. Before they could attempt to confirm their suspicion, they were shaken by their lady’s abnormal behaviour.

In the field of death before the eyes of men and women of their clan, the lady is undoing her bottom.

They haven’t caught on the state of their lady’s clothes. They still haven’t connected the dots. They only knew to turn away, and so they were oblivious to the feelings their lady is about to experience.

In her hand, the hands that took countless lives, the hands that are no stranger to death, encountered something many people might not come to witness in their entire lifetime.

This one that was caught at the entrance of her. This one, that is red and yet to be complete, lays quietly in the hand of their mother.

The master-class warrior whose senses had long departed the realm of human turned their being into the one.

The silent beating of the small heart is less the sign of life but more akin to the desperate cry of those destined to the afterlife. The small heart did its best. It did its best to fulfil its function, but its effort is for naught. Heat is escaping the small body as the mother stood watch with her full attention.

She haven’t fixed her clothes but thanks to the man beside her whose presence she was too occupied to notice her dignity was protected.

Her eyes stick to the small body like glue and so were the rest of her being. They filtered out everything in this world, everything, even the ill-timing rain that is falling. Everything was erased from her mind even her own thought. She sees, hears, smells, and feels only the small body.

Her body acted on instinct, and her callused hands wrapped around the body. She was thinking. Her body had only wanted to keep the fleeting heat from escaping the small body and warming the small body with her heat. That is the reason for the movement of her hands. If it isn’t for that, she would have just kept on staring.

She stood under the downpour.

Her hands brought the small body right below her heart.

Her shoulders and upper body arched over, covering the small one from the unsavoury water.

The entire time, her attention never left the small body.

When the subtle vibration from the small heart and its sound weakened, her senses stretched out, turning her focus to an even greater height. She even slowed down her heart and quieted her breath to get a better hearing of the small thumping.

When the small sound became irregular and less frequent, her breath too became just as infrequent and irregular. She stopped her breath and waited until the next thumping happen, only then did she draw her next breath.

It went on like that for a while until her inhumanly sharp senses could pick up no more signal from the small body.

When she failed to keep her inhale at bay waiting for the thumping sound, her breathing returns to normal but only her breathing.

She stood there, knew nothing to do with herself except keeping the small body in sight.

Yes, keeping the small body in sight because visual is the only thing that came from the small body now.

Her ears had picked up nothing from the small one. Her skin for some reasons couldn’t pick up the sensation of something on her hand as if the small body is weightless. Her nose too couldn’t smell the scent anymore, that scent of blood and of her own body fluid. The scent was washed away and gone. Only her eyes can confirm that the one is within her hands.

“My Lady.” A voice very near from her called to her.

She turned to the voice.

She looked at the man. She couldn’t tell herself that this is the man that she showed every part of her body. She had no thought. She responded to his voice because the voice called to her, and she expected the voice to tell her something.

His eyes met her. His were full of sorrow.

The Lady who everyone fears and respects stared at him like a tattered doll awaiting an order.

Yes. She is waiting for an order, a command, anything. She had no thought but only one intention, although an unconscious one. That one is be told what to do.

“My Lady… about… My Lady…” He stuttered, troubled with his words. “The… My Lady… The child… The child…” He truly didn’t know what to say to her. He didn’t know what is the right word, what is the right thing to say.

This young man who isn’t her husband, who isn’t her lover, who isn’t her bed partner. This young man who is two years older than her. This young man knew not what he should say. However, he knew that he is the only one who can say any to her. He is the only one who has the right and the duty to do so. This young man is the father of the small one, that is his right. This young man, by exploiting the situation, got her to give him a child, that is his responsibility. He is a scoundrel who used their friendship to get close to her. He is a scoundrel who couldn’t control his obsession. He is the scoundrel that tried to use a child to tie her to him. That very scoundrel is also a loser that couldn’t protect his child and the woman he loved.

He had long stopped speaking since he couldn’t choose the right word and so he lowered his eyes, avoiding her awaiting gaze.

Perhaps, not staring into her broken spirit allows his words to come out easier for these are what he was saying. “My Lady… the child is gone.”

As she made sense of those words, a part of her awakened from the dreaming.

Her eyes left the young man and cast its gaze toward the heaven.

Gone.
Death.
No longer with her.

She is no stranger to that. She lived one life before this life. She lost people very important to her before.

Somehow, this time, she had this heavy feeling like a weight is put on her.

What is she doing here?
What was she doing?
What had happened?

This… reality… it feels… surreal. Is it true that she lost this life?

Why is this time feel so heavy? Didn’t she lose an existence she treasured before?

Ah.

That time, he was on the job. That time, he was away. That time, they were still confused with their relation so it didn’t hit her hard. She merely regretted about a prospect of a possibility if thing had gone differently for her and him.

This time, she failed.

This time, she failed to protect a life even those it was this close to her, she-was-carrying-it-within-herself kind of close.

A laughter escapes her. The chuckle borderlines insanity.

So great you are. The greatest warrior of China. The greatest of the East. She who defeated Death literally and couldn’t protect the life she was carrying.

It probably had been fine if she let them pierce her body with their swords and used that opportunity to swipe them all out in one motion of her great blade.

Why didn’t she do so? Oh, right. Other people were near her. If her blade went down, the shockwave will blast everyone within ten meters into bits. Also, she couldn’t use that much strength else she would have harmed the foetus herself.

Well. In short, she was incompetent and couldn’t protect her child. That’s it.

Truly funny don’t you think? The monstrous tiger couldn’t protect her own. She didn’t even know who sent these masked.

Before long, the sky has cleared and sunlight touched the face of the dead.

“My-” He just barely got his resolve to speak up to her, and she had already moved away.

He chased after her. Her unhurried steps are quite easy to catch up.

He observed her closely as she grabbed and took off a hand-size sheet of tree bark.

She lays the small one onto the sheet.

Then she chose a good part of her attire and ripped it off.

She wrapped the small one in the piece of cloth.

A joyful humming can be heard from her. It makes people wonder who she was humming for.

She reached out for a small branch and broke off what she needed.

On her hand, there is a sheet of bark that the wrapped small one slept peacefully on. Around the small one are broke pieces of the branch her great strength had prepared.

With everything ready, she presented the small one to the supposed young father.

“Do you want to do anything before I send them off?” Asked the smiling lady.

“Yes. Yes.”

He promptly ripped off a part of his clean sleeve and put it over the small one like a blanket.

“Uhm… I…” He wanted to say something but couldn’t find the word. “I…”

“Anything is fine.” She encouraged.

“Then… Safe journey. And sorry.”

He checked on her expression, wondering if that was ok.

She nodded with a smile.

Then she retracted her hand.

A flame gently covers the small one along with the gifts of their parents.

The flame created and empowered by her qi continued on her hand until there was only fine grey powder remained.

Her other hand took a small chunk and released it into the rising wind.

The young man joined her.

Together they saw their flesh and blood being freed.

“My Lady. We should return… You are soaking. We should return. You need to-”

“I know this is unfair to you, but… can I ask you for a favour?”

“I will do anything I can.”

“Punish me. Please punish me.”

“My-”

“Grab me by my neck. Push me down to the floor. Kick me. Trample me. I deserve to be punished.”

“My Lady!”

“I deserve to be humiliated.”

“My Lady. That’s not true.”

She dropped to her knees to the dismay of her companion.

“I need to quench my guilt. Please, do it. Punish my sin. Or else… or else…”

“My Lady.” He dragged her into his embrace.

The proud destroyer of armies didn’t reject like she normally does.

She is exhausted.

“Please. Punish me. Show no mercy to me. I need to be subjected to every kind of agony. Only the worst kind of torment can inflict any pain on me. Please. Do me this favour…”

Her mouth is dried but her pleas keep on pouring.

“I can barely keep myself sane. I can barely-”

She didn’t cry. Perhaps the pleas are her cry.

She didn’t cry but he put his hand over her eyes and he drew her closer to him.

Although unaware, his breathing, his beating, the gentleness of his touch and the warmth of his skin overwrote her own senses. These signals keeps herself occupied from the self-loathing mantra and she slipped into sleep.

Rule changed as demanded. :D
60+ words
Dude wrote 600+
Massive dedication there fellas

Tsuru

:blob_melt: Novel AI's Image Generator. After tips and tricks from others in here, I managed to create some great images~
Didn't expect novelAI to do this one.
Because on pixiv, its crazy how easy to find out it's done by AI. Its mostly the glossy effect on skin or color.

Sadly need to pay to use it.

I wish i could get some images for the "now dead IP" Sono Hanabira.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Didn't expect novelAI to do this one.
Because on pixiv, its crazy how easy to find out it's done by AI. Its mostly the glossy effect on skin or color.

Sadly need to pay to use it.

I wish i could get some images for the "now dead IP" Sono Hanabira.
Yeah, I think it is because they find some prompts that they like and then stick to them and to their seeds, not daring to change them or go for something else. It garnered likes and followers so they repeat it. It is appalling how many AI accounts popped up, my recommended feed is filled with them. There are some good images on those spam-like accounts, but very few. The most obvious telling point is the fingers. AI has trouble dealing with fingers. :blob_teehee:

But it is good fun playing with it, and I can create some art for my story when I feel like it without spending a lot of money I don't have on artists. 25$/month to generate hundreds of pictures of the quality novelAI is capable of is a good deal in my eyes.

T-P

Just why does it have to be my baby? Why wasn't I more cautious? If, Just If time could go back...Please give my baby a chance... a chance to live...
Her husband had red eyes and his mouth was tightly closed he looked like a beast in a cage who wanted to kill his child's murderer but his wife...she needs him, more than his baby right now.
He tightened his arms around his wife's waist just so that she can feel that he is here, he is here, so don't lose hope, Please.
However, it seems like all hope has already been lost as soon as she got the news her baby was no more... She put a hand on her flat stomach and a shrill cry came out.
"My baby! Ahhh! Give him back! Give him back!"
"Ahhh!"
"Don't take my baby....please...not my baby.."
He patted her back and closed his eyes as a tear dropped on her cheek.
{guys i tried~}

Write 60+ words about her self-deprecation and the attempt of her child's father-to-be at consoling her.

I wrote one myself. Scroll down to see it.