Sticky top bar/return to top

Arkus86

As the title say, it would be nice to have a sticky top bar or return to top button sowhere (at least on the chapters' end).
Often when I finish a chapter, I want to return to the main page or my reading list - so I have to scroll manually to the top.
It's a minor thing really, but I would appreciate it.

DaoFox

『Silkmaid』『Queen Sylvia Glasscrest of Arya』
As the title say, it would be nice to have a sticky top bar or return to top button sowhere (at least on the chapters' end).
Often when I finish a chapter, I want to return to the main page or my reading list - so I have to scroll manually to the top.
Perhaps an optional setting for the people who don't want to lose parts of their screen to banners or buttons

Tony

Staff member

It's already a thing. If you're on mobile, scroll up a bit and the header should be shown. If you're on desktop, there's a "Scroll to top" (bottom right) link if you scroll down enough.

Is this what you're referring to?

Arkus86

Ah, I see now. I left my addblocker on, and it removed that buttom for some reason :blob_facepalm:
Thanks for the reply.