Still Streaming?

Pachman123

So the idea is that a streamer is in the middle of a stream and suddenly gets isekaied, but the stream is still going and the views can see what they see.

(I am just curious about how different people will take this idea)

Lorelliad

creating magic in a magic-less world 🪄
There's actually a novel about this. MC is not a streamer, no. His childhood friend was the one who was supposed to be reincarnated but she got killed, so instead he was sent. The people who weren't reincarnated get to watch the "players" as they go through their normal lives in another world. For the most part everyone thought the MC killed his friend though, since there was a rumor that if you killed a player you'd take their place.

Which results in him turning off the "chat", and locking himself away in the shadows. Made me cry a bit, too.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
So the idea is that a streamer is in the middle of a stream and suddenly gets isekaied, but the stream is still going and the views can see what they see.

Pretty sure there’s a story like this. But dude got isekai’d and wished to have it live streamed

BigHoodieBoy

There's actually a novel about this. MC is not a streamer, no. His childhood friend was the one who was supposed to be reincarnated but she got killed, so instead he was sent. The people who weren't reincarnated get to watch the "players" as they go through their normal lives in another world. For the most part everyone thought the MC killed his friend though, since there was a rumor that if you killed a player you'd take their place.

Which results in him turning off the "chat", and locking himself away in the shadows. Made me cry a bit, too.
What’s it called?

HappyVainGlory

Don't mind me. Just noting this idea for future reference...

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
in the middle of a stream

Like this?

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
There's a manga that started maybe a couple of months ago with a similar premise. Something along the lines of:

people kept being isekai'd so the people of Earth made laws to forbid random kidnappings. Now the whole thing is treated like a televised sport where they have the tech to watch people that got reincarnated go about their lives and save worlds, before they are brought back to Earth and judged with a points system.