Stories Posted Twice?

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
TL;DR: Can a story be posted twice on Scribble Hub - once on an author's account, and once as part of a collection on a multi-author account?

The Yuri Garden's annual writing competition is coming up and I've been thinking about trialling a new format where submissions are kept anonymous until after the competition. For that, I was going to host them as part of a single "novel" over on the Yuri Garden's new Scribble Hub account.
I'm doing this mostly because SH and its authors have grown at quite a pace and, due to a minor accident last year, it's become clear that our competition is now vulnerable to voting rigging from fans of participating authors.

Usually authors like to post their stories elsewhere after the competition ends, like here on Scribble Hub. Previously they were submitted on NUF for the competition, so there were never any issues.

I need to know if I should be warning authors that they can only host their story on one account and be making preparations to mass-remove submissions after the competition, or if this isn't going to be something we need to worry about.

Is this kind of "double-posting" of stories allowed?

@Tony

Tony

Staff member
TL;DR: Can a story be posted twice on Scribble Hub - once on an author's account, and once as part of a collection on a multi-author account?

The Yuri Garden's annual writing competition is coming up and I've been thinking about trialling a new format where submissions are kept anonymous until after the competition. For that, I was going to host them as part of a single "novel" over on the Yuri Garden's new Scribble Hub account.
I'm doing this mostly because SH and its authors have grown at quite a pace and, due to a minor accident last year, it's become clear that our competition is now vulnerable to voting rigging from fans of participating authors.

Usually authors like to post their stories elsewhere after the competition ends, like here on Scribble Hub. Previously they were submitted on NUF for the competition, so there were never any issues.

I need to know if I should be warning authors that they can only host their story on one account and be making preparations to mass-remove submissions after the competition, or if this isn't going to be something we need to worry about.

Is this kind of "double-posting" of stories allowed?

@Tony

Yup! It's totally okay.