Stories where the people of the world only have one gender

OP1000

Hello!!!!
I was reading this story known as 'Yuri Empire' and this was the first story I read where the world the story takes place in is populated with people of one gender (females only for this story). So I would like to ask the veterans of the webnovel reading community whether such stories are super rare or if they are only rare on this site?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Hello!!!!
I was reading this story known as 'Yuri Empire' and this was the first story I read where the world the story takes place in is populated with people of one gender (females only for this story). So I would like to ask the veterans of the webnovel reading community whether such stories are super rare or if they are only rare on this site?
Its not ultra rare but they are a hard find since as far as i know there isnt a clear tag for that kind of thing so you need to rely on knowledge from others who have read such stories.

me, i dont browse those types of stories so i wouldnt know where to find them but this site is mainly high fantasy or LITRPG with some BL or Yuri mixed in.

Corty

Spaghetti Monster
The only one that came to mind that even comes close to that is a manga, but it also fails your criteria in a way because the MC is a guy, dropped into a world of only females. It's by Lynn Okamoto who did Elfen Lied and Brynhildr for example. The manga is called Parallel Paradise. Also, it is filled with smut, sooo... figures. :blob_whistle:

ACertainPassingUser

Not really interesting. It's pretty much a "alien" themes all over again since those world with just one gender already perceived one gender as the Normal.

It can also be "I'm isekaied into a world with only one gender, but everyone has the same face as moss head marimo no Zoro".

RobBanks

You mean, like... Transformers or something? Sure, there's a female or other here and there but they're basically just males with a higher voice. They all function exactly the same, 'biologically', and there is virtually no distinction.
Since this is from a super popular franchise, I wouldn't say it's rare.

Western42

....I may be Insane....
I did start writing a story where every single male on the planet has disappeared, leaving only females left, but I stopped working on it for a bit. Upt to you if you want to check it out.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Don’t we have that in real life now? I mean since there are people saying gender is a social construct the only conclusion is there is only one gender (which is whatever we decide we are).

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
The entire world has gone yuri except for me. My brother reads it

ACertainPassingUser

Ohh, I almost forgot "Touhou Project".

Every character there is Female.

Everyone is just shonen monster that occasionally makes trouble and fight against each other with ridiculous reasons.

A better kind of Dragonball, but females only.

zephyrzane

The story I am currently writing (see my signature) does have a main character who comes from a planet where people are born genderless. (They call it the "Nor" gender.)