Stories with reversed morality concerning gender roles

Stultas

OK, boys, I might as well bring out the big guns, but before that ... Was this whole thread created to advertise your story to a bunch of desperate people? If so, I hate you and I love you. [ And now I'm going to read "Flip The Script!"]

OK, now onto the list:

Superheroine-Seducing Accountant

A World of Reversed Sexual Morality: John-San [possibly on hiatus]​

Being Sophia Hess's Slut In A World of Reversed Sexual Morality [Finished]​

Unchaste [possibly on hiatus] [but still worth the read]​

Blessings of the Goddess: My Hero Academia [possibly on hiatus]​

The Man of the House [ https://www.scribblehub.com/series/65587/the-man-of-the-house/ ]
Reversal [ https://www.scribblehub.com/series/489494/reversal/ ]

I know that I might be missing some big names, but I haven't read them and therefore don't feel comfortable recommending them, or I have completely forgotten.

Also, I hope any possible writers make some more reverse sexual morality fics. There is my absolute passion.

Stultas

OK, boys, I might as well bring out the big guns, but before that ... Was this whole thread created to advertise your story to a bunch of desperate people? If so, I hate you and I love you. [ And now I'm going to read "Flip The Script!"]

OK, now onto the list:

Superheroine-Seducing Accountant

A World of Reversed Sexual Morality: John-San [possibly on hiatus]​

Being Sophia Hess's Slut In A World of Reversed Sexual Morality [Finished]​

Unchaste [possibly on hiatus] [but still worth the read]​

Blessings of the Goddess: My Hero Academia [possibly on hiatus]​

The Man of the House [ https://www.scribblehub.com/series/65587/the-man-of-the-house/ ]
Reversal [ https://www.scribblehub.com/series/489494/reversal/ ]

I know that I might be missing some big names, but I haven't read them and therefore don't feel comfortable recommending them, or I have completely forgotten.

Also, I hope any possible writers make some more reverse sexual morality fics. There is my absolute passion.
Although looking through this list more closely, if this is simply for research and not smut then I recommend: Unchaste, the man of the house and possibly Reversal.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Although looking through this list more closely, if this is simply for research and not smut then I recommend: Unchaste, the man of the house and possibly Reversal.
It is actually for research. Imitation being the most sincere form of flattery, after all. And I am not above taking the shortcut of using the successes an failures of those who have gone before me to my advantage.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
Assignment Risk series by alephkeller. Its not on this site though... 2nd book is Risk Assessment.

Its about matriarchal aliens that invaded and conquered Earth.

Last edited:

Malakish

Danjohi ga Bukkowareta Sekai no Hito to Jinsei wo Koukanshimashita
Masho no Otoko wo Mezashimasu
Immortal swordsman in the reverse world (manhua)

rohmeara

Between Worlds by JL Williams. You can read it on royalroad and you will love it.

A matriarchal space empire conquers earth. The average female is about 7 feet tall, and galaxy wide gender roles and dynamics are reversed. Earth is the anomaly. Women far outnumber men throughout the galaxy and as a result take up what we think of as the male role in everything. Men are the “prize” that women compete for.

I personally find it to be the best done version of this gender role reversal dynamic in any story I’ve found thus far, as the women being taller, stronger, thirstier, and more numerous than the men makes their taking up traditionally masculine roles more reasonable.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Between Worlds by JL Williams. You can read it on royalroad and you will love it.

A matriarchal space empire conquers earth. The average female is about 7 feet tall, and galaxy wide gender roles and dynamics are reversed. Earth is the anomaly. Women far outnumber men throughout the galaxy and as a result take up what we think of as the male role in everything. Men are the “prize” that women compete for.

I personally find it to be the best done version of this gender role reversal dynamic in any story I’ve found thus far, as the women being taller, stronger, thirstier, and more numerous than the men makes their taking up traditionally masculine roles more reasonable.
Thanks. Will give it a look.

Enthriex

Mine doess, exactly as you say, "women are the ones who chase" the whole city is insecure because of women and men being harassed by them. However, that's gonna be featured later on my novel and its nowhere to be seen at the beginning :'u I will eventually get there and as soon as its touched upon, it will stay relevant. It's a gender role reversal, but yeah it will appear in the future.

It'll take some time to get there but it will deff be interesting once I do.

HarTheMan

Title says it all. Anything that is in the same vein as World Of Moral Reversal.

Not interested in the sex part. I'm interested in the reversal of gender roles and what the results might be. So any suggestions you have might be of help. I already did a search of "Reverse" and "reversal" on SH and exhausted those options.
Some good ones ive read are,

Reversed Roles: Since when was this an isekai - 12 chapters but still ongoing
A gamer in Rwby with reversed morals - 9 chapters but still ongoing
My second chance in a strange reverse world! - 14 chapters but still ongoing

There are a couple more as well I think