Story Banner? (CLOSED)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29316
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29316

Hey! I'm offering of doing some story banners for the first five people. Just PM me the image you wanted included, the story title and further instructions if you have any. Don't worry about paying me, THIS IS FOR FREE, as a way of giving back to this awesome community. It's also my way of warming-up since I'll be busy doing some cover artwork in the coming days.

1). @Konge
2) @BenJepheneT
3) @Wohendum-Wing3ee
4) @AziaElga
5)

Anyone who's interested may reply to this thread. I'll include your name on the list. :blob_melt: :blob_evil: :blob_aww:

Btw, to those who don't know, story banners can be used for advertising your story through your signature (by linking it to your novel's page).

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruriha

Well-known Procrastinator
Hey! I'm offering of doing some story banners for the first five people. Just PM me the image you wanted included, the story title and further instructions if you have any. Don't worry about paying me, THIS IS FOR FREE, as a way of giving back to this awesome community. It's also my way of warming-up since I'll be busy doing some cover artwork in the coming days.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Anyone who's interested may reply to this thread. I'll include your name on the list. :blob_melt: :blob_evil: :blob_aww:

Btw, to those who don't know, story banners can be used for advertising your story through your signature (by linking it to your novel's page).
Oooh, that's neat. Tho I really don't have a use for a banner, so I'll leave the spot to someone else.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

:blob_pout: Don't change constantly avi. How I am supposed to recognise you?

MasterHiatus

I am back
Well, I don't know the use of story banners so please explain to this poor one

D

Deleted member 29316

I as well have no idea what a "banner" is 😅
Well, I don't know the use of story banners so please explain to this poor one
Well banners, like the one I used below, can be used to advertise your story here at the forums through the use of your signature. It's much better than having only the title of your work in a sense that the images you use can pique the interest of a potential reader. Just go to your signature here, and link the image to your novel's page.

Banner.jpg

Sadly, like @Assurbanipal_II, the signature is not visible in mobile users, so its use here is limited. You can also use it in other sites, btw...

notLambChops

Sadly, banners are hidden on mobile. So their use is limited.
It's not 'hidden' though. Try enabling the "Auto Rotate" on your mobile. Go back to your broswer. Tilt it. And voila! You can see banners! And yeah, it sucks that it can't be seen on portrait. I don't know how it looks in tablets tho. Anybody can share?

D

Deleted member 29316

It's not 'hidden' though. Try enabling the "Auto Rotate" on your mobile. Go back to your broswer. Tilt it. And voila! You can see banners! And yeah, it sucks that it can't be seen on portrait. I don't know how it looks in tablets tho. Anybody can share?
It is indeed true. Here's what it looks like on a Vivo Y91...

Screenshot_20201203_190440.png

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
They are hidden. It has to do with size restrictions rather than with auto rotate.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Imagine your computer but you've taped up 3/4 of your screen. That's what it looks like. For the price of your signature I'd say the lack of an eye tumor is worth it.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Not now, but I might hit you up again for an easy banner. Yes, I will shamelessly plague you with requests.

Lube up.

D

Deleted member 29316

Imagine your computer but you've taped up 3/4 of your screen. That's what it looks like. For the price of your signature I'd say the lack of an eye tumor is worth it.

Not now, but I might hit you up again for an easy banner. Yes, I will shamelessly plague you with requests.

Lube up.
Sure! No probs!