Story Banner? (CLOSED)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29316
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29316

A brave soul has stepped up to the countertop, while Hans is still wondering why nobody wants free shit. This reminds me of my 5th grade economics fair.
Actually, there have been three clients already...haven't updated it yet.

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
I want to pick up writing again since being forced to rest in the hospital tortured my mind >:( .

What's the best proportion for a banner? Like the width and length?. I want to do it in my free time :blob_aww: . I've tried it before for my previous novel, but that just doesn't seem right.

The hell with these nurse! they can't tell me what to do since they don't even wear a black stocking >:( .

Aoibh

Mademoiselle
Illustration6.png

AziaElga

Hey! I'm offering of doing some story banners for the first five people. Just PM me the image you wanted included, the story title and further instructions if you have any. Don't worry about paying me, THIS IS FOR FREE, as a way of giving back to this awesome community. It's also my way of warming-up since I'll be busy doing some cover artwork in the coming days.

1). @Konge
2) @BenJepheneT
3) @Wohendum-Wing3ee
4)
5)

Anyone who's interested may reply to this thread. I'll include your name on the list. :blob_melt: :blob_evil: :blob_aww:

Btw, to those who don't know, story banners can be used for advertising your story through your signature (by linking it to your novel's page).
Hello! I’m relatively new to scribblehub, so I don’t have a signature, or even know what it should include yet! Would love it if you could make a simple one for me? :)

D

Deleted member 29316

Hello! I’m relatively new to scribblehub, so I don’t have a signature, or even know what it should include yet! Would love it if you could make a simple one for me? :)
What are your specs and send me the image you wanted me to use as cover. :blob_okay:

Sylverius

Old name: Sylphias
Can I give it a shot and try to request? Hahaha

If you want, it's just the word "KING" in the center and silver strands entwining it with small particles like snow in a black background, the words, the strands and the small snow-like particles are shining.

Also, I just read @Maple-Leaf's entry, so I want you to prioritize them before me if they messaged you already or if you haven't done mine. Still, I just wanted to give this a shot hahaha