Story Banner? (CLOSED)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29316
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29316

I thought they won't believe that I'd do it for free.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
Basically like that, except it wasn't exactly perfectly stated that it was free (either that or I missed it) and after asking for one it would be like, "Great! That'll be 19.99!" Then we'll be like "Uhhh, I thought it was free."
Then everyone else will be like :
1607207251143.jpeg

Or at least, that's the vibe that I got.

D

Deleted member 29316

Basically like that, except it wasn't exactly perfectly stated that it was free (either that or I missed it) and after asking for one it would be like, "Great! That'll be 19.99!" Then we'll be like "Uhhh, I thought it was free."
Then everyone else will be like :
View attachment 5211

Or at least, that's the vibe that I got.
Nah, I really specified it was free. Maybe they suspected me of something. 😂

MasterHiatus

I am back
...Well, actualy, if you said you'll do book covers for free..I'll be suspiscious
But nah, that's not the case....I just can't find a way to actually describe what I want, its weird beyond comprehension I am worried you might say no since its weird and hard to do

Also the fact that my novels don't have a book cover is also one of the reasons

D

Deleted member 29316

...Well, actualy, if you said you'll do book covers for free..I'll be suspiscious
But nah, that's not the case....I just can't find a way to actually describe what I want, its weird beyond comprehension I am worried you might say no since its weird and hard to do

Also the fact that my novels don't have a book cover is also one of the reasons
I'm also doing free covers for first time clients, provided my schedule is free.

You know how much words I churn out whenever I'm in the mood to write.

Edit: tis the life of a second-rate artist; condemned to do free stuff. But hey, seriously, I really wanted to give back to SH community.

MasterHiatus

I am back
I'm also doing free covers for first time clients, provided my schedule is free.

You know how much words I churn out whenever I'm in the mood to write.

Edit: tis the life of a second-rate artist; condemned to do free stuff. But hey, seriously, I really wanted to give back to SH community.
free covers for first clients...I would gladly take the offer!
nah just kidding, there's no way that's for free.

Cautiousness 100000

D

Deleted member 29316

free covers for first clients...I would gladly take the offer!
nah just kidding, there's no way that's for free.

Cautiousness 100000
Well, again, it depends on my sched.

As for the 'free', just ask my former clients. I won't tag them here though.

MasterHiatus

I am back
Free covers, I shall resist the urge to use it now. Resist, learn to save and use the opportunity later:blob_hmph:
Alright

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Hey! I'm offering of doing some story banners for the first five people. Just PM me the image you wanted included, the story title and further instructions if you have any. Don't worry about paying me, THIS IS FOR FREE, as a way of giving back to this awesome community. It's also my way of warming-up since I'll be busy doing some cover artwork in the coming days.

1). @Konge
2)
3)
4)
5)

Anyone who's interested may reply to this thread. I'll include your name on the list. :blob_melt: :blob_evil: :blob_aww:

Btw, to those who don't know, story banners can be used for advertising your story through your signature (by linking it to your novel's page).
HANS, IM HERE WITH A REQUEST

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
A brave soul has stepped up to the countertop, while Hans is still wondering why nobody wants free shit. This reminds me of my 5th grade economics fair.