Resolved Story Cover

Wohendum-Bluu

When Blue Just Isn't Quite Blue Enough
I've updated my story cover to be a book cover similar to the story banner in my signature...but its not appearing. I've turned my profile pic for the main site (not the forums) to also be my book cover. It Worked for my profile pic. But my book cover is still the same generic image I originally posted. and used for it

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Tony needs to hire some staffs. Sometimes one man army can't keep it up
Don't expect it to happen. Tony is the kind of people that doesn't like sharing his main site work too much.

In NU he is also the sole person in charge of checking reviews and stuff for one, even though the mods are more than willing to help him with that... Rather, some actively pushed him to allow him to let them check the reviews... >.>

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Don't expect it to happen. Tony is the kind of people that doesn't like sharing his main site work too much.

In NU he is also the sole person in charge of checking reviews and stuff for one, even though the mods are more than willing to help him with that... Rather, some actively pushed him to allow him to let them check the reviews... >.>
Man's running Marathon UMP loadout god damn