Story Feedback. As Thank you

Hey folks,

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has checked out my own series (linked below). I have 3 years of unedited rough draft content saved up that I am going to release as it is done so feel free to check it out and expect consistent updates for the foreseeable future.

Because it has gotten such good feedback in the few days it has been being posted on regularly I decided I wanted to give some free constructive reviews (this isn't a give you 5 star for free). I give legitimate feedback on my initial impressions.

Hit me up with a link and I will attempt to get to your story as I can. I live in Korea and for many of you will be on odd timezone.

P.S. ---> If you'd like here is a link to my own story. https://www.scribblehub.com/series/511212/the-dance-of-mortals-and-immortals/

Hope you all have a great day/night.

MareoKen

Hi, I appreciate you doing this! Would love some feedback on my novel!

I've been pretty busy lately but I'll definitely check out your novel when I have the time! Thank you!

Hi, I appreciate you doing this! Would love some feedback on my novel!

I've been pretty busy lately but I'll definitely check out your novel when I have the time! Thank you!
Wanted to let you know I didn't forget about you. I got hit with a ton of stuff at work I am saving your work now and will give it a review asap.

MareoKen

Wanted to let you know I didn't forget about you. I got hit with a ton of stuff at work I am saving your work now and will give it a review asap.
Thank you! I've also added your work, I'm currently busy as well but I'll definitely check it out when I've got more time!

Sairren

Thank you for the opportunity. Any feedback would be appreciated, and hope things keep going well for you. o wo)b

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Only 3 chapters long. You can take your time before reading this. Work is more important than writing a stranger's book.

ZeroX0666

Hey folks,

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has checked out my own series (linked below). I have 3 years of unedited rough draft content saved up that I am going to release as it is done so feel free to check it out and expect consistent updates for the foreseeable future.

Because it has gotten such good feedback in the few days it has been being posted on regularly I decided I wanted to give some free constructive reviews (this isn't a give you 5 star for free). I give legitimate feedback on my initial impressions.

Hit me up with a link and I will attempt to get to your story as I can. I live in Korea and for many of you will be on odd timezone.

P.S. ---> If you'd like here is a link to my own story. https://www.scribblehub.com/series/511212/the-dance-of-mortals-and-immortals/

Hope you all have a great day/night.
Would love some feedback on my work.