Story help needed

Which story should I do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

desaira

So I want to start a new story, but I am really on the fence on this one.

I have two ideas for the story, one is light-hearted and easygoing with some amount of depth in it.

The other one is more serious and has character development in it.

Both of these stories will be about pokemon.

The light-hearted story is about a man who got reincarnated as a chicken, Not a chicken pokemon, but a simple chicken.

The second story is about a man who arrives in pokemon and slowly builds himself up, although he is mute.

AuntieMaysLittleCousin

Level 73 Practical Procastinator
So I want to start a new story, but I am really on the fence on this one.

I have two ideas for the story, one is light-hearted and easygoing with some amount of depth in it.

The other one is more serious and has character development in it.

Both of these stories will be about pokemon.

The light-hearted story is about a man who got reincarnated as a chicken, Not a chicken pokemon, but a simple chicken.

The second story is about a man who arrives in pokemon and slowly builds himself up, although he is mute.
Why not write them both? You can even have them both happen in the same universe.

desaira

Why not write them both? You can even have them both happen in the same universe.
I would but I really hate having two Other worlders in one place... Maybe I could play around with it.

I mean one guy is a chicken, and the other is mute.

Chicken story. It'd be funny
Thank you.

I was thinking about making the chicken guy so proud border line xin xan novel pride.

ACertainPassingUser

For inspiration

It's a good story about a man and the chicken.

desaira

For inspiration

It's a good story about a man and the chicken.
Thank you, gonna check it out :)

ACertainPassingUser

Thank you, gonna check it out :)
The good parts in on the Volume one, which is already removed from Royalroad (due to contract).

You can find the volume one on some aggregator website, like webnovelpub.

It's kinda hard to search on Google.

Or if you're lucky, you can get the whole Vol. 1 PDF Amazon edition for free, it's also on Google.

Aggregator sounds annoying, until the author suddenly remove some fo their chapter for contract and we want the story. In which we realized that only author has problem with those, and readers can only gain advantage.

desaira

The good parts in on the Volume one, which is already removed from Royalroad (due to contract).

You can find the volume one on some aggregator website, like webnovelpub.

It's kinda hard to search on Google.

Or if you're lucky, you can get the whole Vol. 1 PDF Amazon edition for free, it's also on Google.

Aggregator sounds annoying, until the author suddenly remove some fo their chapter for contract and we want the story. In which we realized that only author has problem with those, and readers can only gain advantage.
Found it on spacebattles, Thanks again.

StrongArm

i thought of making a pokemon story at one time...

Basically, it would highlight the fact that the primary form of entertainment in the pokemon world is ... Professional dog-fighting. also animal hoarding

yup, weebs have been playing a game about dog-fighting since the 90s

Michael Vick would be proud...

(do the chicken story, who doesnt want to read about a funny cock?)

TLCsDestiny

What about both in one? perhaps there's a second person that travels with or the lead has faults because he's living a second life? lol Ultimately I'd say write the one you enjoy the most.

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
chicken
1669157014375.png

Last edited:

AuntieMaysLittleCousin

Level 73 Practical Procastinator
I would but I really hate having two Other worlders in one place... Maybe I could play around with it.

I mean one guy is a chicken, and the other is mute.

I was thinking about making the chicken guy so proud border line xin xan novel pride.
Sounds like you're writing Beware of Chicken without actually having ever read it.
And yeah, playing with different POVs and otherworlders is great... If you do it well. BTW, most people say POV changes are annoying, but I personally enjoy them. You could use Inexorable Chaos as an example
Which came first, the chicken or the man?
Why the cookies of course!

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
"The legendary Cock, a chicken reincarnation story"

Chicken story, hands down. If only to write as many sentences with the word 'cock', as in male chicken, in it as possible.