Story Idea for any taker

Gurism

A Multiversal Santa Claus? Traveling across the multiverse giving gifts to whomever has good enough karma to receive them with no limitations, maybe add some bad karma oriented villains if you want some action but mostly a kindhearted story..? Could also power him up by receiving thanks, like gods faith or such? Just a idea, I'm not a writer but thought it'd be nice

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
A Multiversal Santa Claus? Traveling across the multiverse giving gifts to whomever has good enough karma to receive them with no limitations, maybe add some bad karma oriented villains if you want some action but mostly a kindhearted story..? Could also power him up by receiving thanks, like gods faith or such? Just a idea, I'm not a writer but thought it'd be nice
Become a writer and write it. Since it sounds like a good idea

Camgfd

I have two ideas that I never quite finished creating.

1. A story that talks about an armored hero something like,

"The Rise of Armor"

Something like for x reason sacred weapons are given to the protagonist

Is armor even a weapon?

I never decided if the story would be isekai or not, I raised it as a non-isekai in my case, but maybe an isekai is easier to handle the armor from a leather armor with a pocket with a lot of space it improves until it reaches an armor Tony Stark level, one of the most important fights was the nanotechnological armor against the strongest general of the demon king, something even more epic than the fight against thanos I have in mind.

The armor works based on science fiction combined with magic so that you have the choice to put what you want and the use depends on the mana.

The other was an idea
(starts as overlord)
in a mmorpg, i waited for the server to close i was summoned as a priest, next to my holy temple, i was summoned as a high priest, next to others as a hero, i had my avatar summoned with church and class clothes divine.

It could be said that an OP character but based on Faith, and sacred powers granted by God, a Messiah, a herald of god on earth

Another one that I wanted to develop, (it is not ruled out yet), I really like popular science and therefore science, including mathematics and everything.

I wanted to create an isekai, with a magical system based on mathematical and physical principles,

It included time travel, fighting in ancient times against anti-magic beings, thanks to the "scientific" system, the protagonist was the only one who could harm the bodies of these beings,

There was immortality, A Sacred Staff of a magician of Technology superior to human.

prophecies.

The Demon King resented the protagonist for being the only one who was able to defeat him in ancient times.

It included an ending where the protagonist uses one last trick, since he cannot defeat humanity's greatest evil by conventional methods, he uses a kind of "Elemental Forces Deterrence on Particles" making the enemy shatter into Protons, Neutral, Electrons. and later in Quarzt, but this or it was for free the protagonist consumed his matter through E=mc2, and used the energy of each atomic nucleus of his body, and dies at the end of it all, saying goodbye to his friends and loved ones, turning into dust of stars

Last edited:

Jemini

Honestly, most people who are writers have about 5 different ideas for stories in their heads at all times that they have on the back-burner because chasing every idea they have will allow them to get none of them actually done.

If you want to see this story, you're gonna have to write it yourself. It may not be of a good quality since you are inexperienced, but the only writers who don't have an entire back-log of ideas are ones who wouldn't do a good job with it anyway, so you might as well write it yourself.

The experience will give you practice, and that practice will improve your skills for your eventual next attempt. Frankly, you only really need 2 things to be a writer. 1. Practice to develop your writing skills, which means actually writing, and 2. The dogged perseverance to keep with it on the writing and just don't stop. So long as you keep on writing, your skills will keep improving overtime.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Write the story you want to read . . . or pay someone else to do it.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?

"The Rise of Armor"

Is armor even a weapon?

I never decided if the story would be isekai or not, I raised it as a non-isekai in my case, but maybe an isekai is easier to handle the armor from a leather armor with a pocket with a lot of space it improves until it reaches an armor Tony Stark level, one of the most important fights was the nanotechnological armor against the strongest general of the demon king, something even more epic than the fight against thanos I have in mind.

The armor works based on science fiction combined with magic so that you have the choice to put what you want and the use depends on the mana.

The other was an idea
(starts as overlord)
in a mmorpg, i waited for the server to close i was summoned as a priest, next to my holy temple, i was summoned as a high priest, next to others as a hero, i had my avatar summoned with church and class clothes divine.

It could be said that an OP character but based on Faith, and sacred powers granted by God, a Messiah, a herald of god on earth

Another one that I wanted to develop, (it is not ruled out yet), I really like popular science and therefore science, including mathematics and everything.

I wanted to create an isekai, with a magical system based on mathematical and physical principles,

It included time travel, fighting in ancient times against anti-magic beings, thanks to the "scientific" system, the protagonist was the only one who could harm the bodies of these beings,

There was immortality, A Sacred Staff of a magician of Technology superior to human.

prophecies.

The Demon King resented the protagonist for being the only one who was able to defeat him in ancient times.

It included an ending where the protagonist uses one last trick, since he cannot defeat humanity's greatest evil by conventional methods, he uses a kind of "Elemental Forces Deterrence on Particles" making the enemy shatter into Protons, Neutral, Electrons. and later in Quarzt, but this or it was for free the protagonist consumed his matter through E=mc2, and used the energy of each atomic nucleus of his body, and dies at the end of it all, saying goodbye to his friends and loved ones, turning into dust of stars
I want to try the second one since I was just brainstorming some ideas and some of which had a hard time to think off. I was trying to warm up back to writing since I kinda stopped writing and been busy playing games after getting myself a pc. Though, I am planning on changing the isekai genre to a native and having him being trolled by players yet still preserve his faith since he is committed to his faith.

One such idea is that players had discovered that they would be rewarded with an OP item from the evil side by corrupting the MC, trying to break his faith through any means yet they were almost converted by the MC instead due to his persuasive words and high charisma.

Camgfd

I want to try the second one since I was just brainstorming some ideas and some of which had a hard time to think off. I was trying to warm up back to writing since I kinda stopped writing and been busy playing games after getting myself a pc. Though, I am planning on changing the isekai genre to a native and having him being trolled by players yet still preserve his faith since he is committed to his faith.

One such idea is that players had discovered that they would be rewarded with an OP item from the evil side by corrupting the MC, trying to break his faith through any means yet they were almost converted by the MC instead due to his persuasive words and high charisma.
It seems interesting to me, a Holy MC for his principles, due to the religious guideline, his Faith and philosophical principles

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...

"The Rise of Armor"

Is armor even a weapon?

The other was an idea
(starts as overlord)

prophecies.

Armor is a weapon if you punch with it