Story idea

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
A straight guy forced into a romance game, but here’s the catch its a yaoi one. So he is trying his best not to go down the path that leads him into dating the fellow guys.

SailusGebel

A straight guy forced into a romance game, but here’s the catch its a yaoi one. So he is trying his best not to go down the path that leads him into dating the fellow guys.
I believe there is already a manga like that or at least something similar.

LotsChrono

Write it.~ Every story is basically a rewrite of something out there. Put an original spin on it.~ :blob_aww:
Twist twist: The other guys are straight too, and the MC is just a big idiot who is too gong-ho about his sexuality and keeps misunderstanding male friendship dynamics for romance.

Last edited:

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Twist twist: The other guys are straight too, and the MC is just a big idiot who is too gong-oh about his sexuality and keeps misunderstanding male friendship dynamics for romance.
He can't comprehend a bromance.~ That would be a funny story to see. Comedy glory.~ :blob_melt:

Vnator

Huh, the backstory for one of my characters is that she's lesbian but got isekaied to a dating sim world where everyone is straight. She eventually gets out and joins up with other isekai protagonists, and those experiences with everyone going on and on about true love influence some of her decisions.

Of course, it's all backstory only, and she shows up at like chapter 43, but she has a really nice character arc.

Story in my signature if any of you are interested 😜. Only warning is that the first 30 chapters are mainly full of symbolism and setup, but if you like those (which many do) then it gets even better!