Story missing from search

Bsreards

Is there a reason a story would not show up in the search or series ranking. For example, Nine Sun God King has 119k views which would put it up around the third place for popularity, but it does not show on the series ranking. Also, any attempt to locate it with the series finder also comes up short. I'm not sure if maybe the long and confusing name is somehow breaking the search or if there is another reason it isn't showing, but if someone could take a look I would appreciate it, just want to make sure I am not missing other stories.

Tony

Staff member
Is there a reason a story would not show up in the search or series ranking. For example, Nine Sun God King has 119k views which would put it up around the third place for popularity, but it does not show on the series ranking. Also, any attempt to locate it with the series finder also comes up short. I'm not sure if maybe the long and confusing name is somehow breaking the search or if there is another reason it isn't showing, but if someone could take a look I would appreciate it, just want to make sure I am not missing other stories.

That's the intended result. Nine Sun God King is a translation while https://www.scribblehub.com/ is for English originals. I'll let others host translations here but at the end of the day, this site is for English originals. Nine Sun God King already gets the advertising from NU so they don't need SH's help when it comes to getting exposure anyways.