Story not appearing in either Latest Story page or recently updated page

SwissChocolates

Just uploaded a story with 2 chapters starting out and its been about 5-10 minutes roughly and its still not appearing on either of the pages listed. I did have to reupload the chapters because it was being a mess and not publishing them (despite saying it was), though even after adding a third chapter in hopes that it would do something, it doesn't seem to have

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
*sigh*

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
Thus, the cycle continues.

Anyways, for your question. Wait for 24 hrs(or was it 12? Goldfish memory.). Mod have to approve them one by one so uhh... Yeah.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Just uploaded a story with 2 chapters starting out and its been about 5-10 minutes roughly and its still not appearing on either of the pages listed. I did have to reupload the chapters because it was being a mess and not publishing them (despite saying it was), though even after adding a third chapter in hopes that it would do something, it doesn't seem to have
Stories need to be manually approved by Tony before they're publicly visible.

Wait at least 24h.

P00H

I just had the same problem. Wait for a few days and then perhaps e-mail to support. But it seems that story approval is slow atm. So wait 3-4 days.

TheNovalist

Thank you for this, I was about to ask the same question. I couldn't find anything on the site about how long it took for moderators to approve the stories, coupled with the confusion caused by it saying that the stories are published... Many thanks

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Thank you for this, I was about to ask the same question. I couldn't find anything on the site about how long it took for moderators to approve the stories, coupled with the confusion caused by it saying that the stories are published... Many thanks
That's the message you get after creating a story.
1674258882499.png

D

Deleted member 54065

I created a story and it doesn't show in the latest story or the updated page.

Should I wait 12 hours? Or should I post a new thread asking why is it so?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I created a story and it doesn't show in the latest story or the updated page.

Should I wait 12 hours? Or should I post a new thread asking why is it so?
We don't do "waiting" around here. We either get our well-deserved views NOW or we complain about how "smut harems take all the readers from us >:{{{{{{{" for the sixteenth time this week.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
I once more advocate that every new account gets a pop-up that says "If your story hasn't appeared on the front page yet, it is because it HASN'T BEEN FUCKING APPROVED!" upon creation
pacific rim reference

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
I once more advocate that every new account gets a pop-up that says "If your story hasn't appeared on the front page yet, it is because it HASN'T BEEN FUCKING APPROVED!" upon creation

pacific rim reference
They do every time they post a series. (Though with less swearing, thank goodness)
No one reads it.