Resolved Story not showing in NU sidebar

sunyagracebold

I think this might be a bug. If not, I apologize.

Anyway: As far as I'm aware, stories usually appear in the sidebar over on NU after a new chapter is posted (with a slight delay of course). Unfortunately, this hasn't been working for me since my last story. They will show up on the latest updates list here on SH, but not over on NU. Neither of the stories had any content warnings enabled and the most sensitive tags would be "death" for the previous story and "resurrection" for the current one. The NU links do work for all stories on my other account as far as I've tested. My current story has been up since the end of May and has been approved so it shouldn't be a problem with that.
I'll attach a screenshot from earlier today with the latest updates list and the sidebar on NU from earlier today. As you can see, stories both updated before and after my story are shown on NU while mine was skipped.
I'm not quite sure if this has happened for all chapters of the story so far but it has been several of them that I have noticed. I thought it might just be a glitch at that time and wouldn't happen again but it seems to be pretty consistent by now. Since this has happened with the previous story as well, it has probably been going on since around the middle of May if that helps.

Hope you can help!

Attachments

• Screenshot (98).png
    Screenshot (98).png
    384.7 KB · Views: 50