Story requests

UYScuti

Helium Fuser
Take a look at min- I mean, take a look at this. Author’s pretty good. Interesting story. Might want to check it out ASAP. I heard the author likes getting comments too.

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
OK, sweet!

HMiruko

Do try mine.

Sahara

Why, I have just the right thing for you! If you truly have no care for any genre, then perhaps you should try a slice-of-life, that also hangs as a tragedy. For many, it's a short, 500-word story. For me, it's real life. Perhaps not the same story, but extremely similar ones are happening all across the world, but particularly in America-

You know what. Just read the story.

Valmond

Title: Restoration(Book 1)
Main Genre: Fantasy
Sub Genre: Action, Adventure, Dark Fantasy, Epic Fantasy, High Fantasy, Tragedy, etc.
Subplot: Romance
Books: Trilogy
Trilogy Status: Reconstruction Complete

Book 1 currently in release on Scribblehub.

Summary:

Power is something that is a double-edged sword. It can do much good, but at the same time cause much destruction. Maria, who was once whole, and lived with pride and honor is now in two. One half of innocence, and the other half of malice. Both reflections of Maria herself. Now bound to the weaker half, under the name of Cyra, she aims to right the wrong that has been committed. Though what wrong could that be? Will she succeed? Or will her enemies?

"Even though my intentions were good, that is but an excuse. Such an action is unforgivable..."

"My other half...when will you cease this pointless resistance, and join me to become whole once again?"

"I will no longer live in your shadow Maria!"

Now a fierce battle begins. Where one from the deepest of abyss awakens once again. Bringing demise in the wake of their despair. What will be unraveled of Maria's past? Why does her other half despise her? All of this may be answered.

60DEE759-CE8C-42E1-8E3E-AB5628FA7BD5.jpeg

Last edited:

DubstheDuke

Time for self promote then.

If you want to read a story where the mcs are evil and their goal is world domination then take a look.

thedude3445

I shall now avidly promote the book everyone should already be reading, Adventures of the Goldthirst Company. Dry British humour, fantasy adventuring, a very memorable cast, and copious lesbian antics. It's also extremely long but each story arc has its own beginning and end so you can binge or read slowly, whichever way you want, and it'll still go well.

Blossom_From_Fear

I'm bored asf right now so can people please give me story recommendations. I don't care about the genre. This can be a self promote if you want.
Heyoo, feel free to check out my mess of drabbles! My signature below will take you there c;
I'm also about to release a new story called A Reaper's Luck if you're interested in giving it a gander once it's out ☺️

DevilPogoStick

...Yeah, might as well shamelessly plug in my stuff.

Enjoy!

GD_Cruz

I'm bored asf right now so can people please give me story recommendations. I don't care about the genre. This can be a self promote if you want.

If you're still looking for something to read then check out Level Up Hero!

In a nutshell, a Modern-day Greek hero mixes it up with eldritch-type horrors and megalomaniacal supervillains while a sentient system trains him to get stronger. XD

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/204736/level-up-hero/