Strong Love Interest

Heash

Sorry about the newbie question but I would like to ask what the tag Strong Love Interest is.

Does it means that the love interest feels strong love or that the love interest is strong and powerful?

CL

Either I'm being blind (not a surprise if true) or we should have definitions apparent on this website. I'm not positive if I've requested or mentioned this before, but it would be nice to have an easily accessible dictionary on each of these tags. I've heard we could discover their meanings on NU or the SCDiscord, but I'm referring to the terminologies being accessible here. Again, I say, it'd be nice.

Biggest-Kusa-Out-There

Futanari Enjoyer
As I understand it, the first would be 'devoted love interests', when the would-be-partners feel strongly for the mc.
The tag you mention would be if the MC wants to be with a strong person, since 'love interest' basically refers to the person the MC is romantically interested in.

For example. In DanMachi, the MC likes Ais Wallenstein, who is leagues stronger than him iirc. Or idolizes her, I'm not sure.
That would be a case of 'Strong love interest'...

Most Harem novels with a 'weak' mc (i'm using the term loosely) have a lot of strong ladies(or dudes) they are interested in, be it enslaving them, corrupting them, stealing them, or the more rare vanilla love. This then turns into a motivation for the protagonist to either grow in power, or use sleazy means to gain their favor.

Be warned that if you use the tag 'devoted love interests' the readers would expect no NTR, or wavering feelings from them, otherwise it would be a regular love interest, not defined by how strongly they feel about the mc.

Hope this helps!

bigbear51

Either I'm being blind (not a surprise if true) or we should have definitions apparent on this website. I'm not positive if I've requested or mentioned this before, but it would be nice to have an easily accessible dictionary on each of these tags. I've heard we could discover their meanings on NU or the SCDiscord, but I'm referring to the terminologies being accessible here. Again, I say, it'd be nice.
You can read the tag definitions when you look up stories with said tags. There will be a blue arrow that you can click at the top that'll show what's the site considers to be the definition. But you're right, that type of stuff really should be more apparent.

• Love
Reactions: CL

CL

You can read the tag definitions when you look up stories with said tags. There will be a blue arrow that you can click at the top that'll show what's the site considers to be the definition. But you're right, that type of stuff really should be more apparent.
Thank you for pointing this feature out. Yes, I would never have discovered this on my own because I don't regularly search for stories by their tags.