Strongest Weapon/Shield of all time

MasterHiatus

I am back
I wanna have fun while getting information. That's why I wanna ask... What's the most OP weapon or shield you can ever imagine? :blob_frown:

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
...you look at Xianxias aka CN works and they have a bunch, like Pangu's Axe that cleaved open the world embryo.

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
Ea, the personal sword wielded by Gilgamesh in the fate series
Gilgamesh claims that the sword "knows the truth" of the World where it once existed, and by using its power, it is able to bestow its knowledge upon others. As it is "The Sword That Cut the World Apart", he calls it “something that knows the hellish planet before genesis”, the planet's primordial form before heaven and earth were split, where it was a land filled with naught but lava and gas and a hell of scorching heat and intense cold. Referring to it as hell, Gilgamesh states that it is the source of all legends of the land of the dead. The memory of the time before the existence of the planet, a place and time when organic existence had been impossible, is something possessed by all organisms, but it is no longer found in the imaginations or spoken memories of people. It is the first memory of life that is a genetically inherent and repressed knowledge which can only be shown to those looking upon the sword.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Ea, the personal sword wielded by Gilgamesh in the fate series
Yup, a Fate fan has arrived!

Fiamma of the Right's right hand then. Solely because that shit can cut a satellite in orbit.

The Legion of Nothing, MC Nick's new found power that allows him conjure up a flame sword that can kill anything

Ruriha

Well-known Procrastinator
That shit breaks everything, ESPECIALLY OTHERS' NOBLE PHANTASM!
Specifically, reality marbles and the world which is the texture of the planet. It is often erroneously thought to be a planet buster, but it actually isn't. That said, it is a very powerful noble phantasm in the hands of a serious Gilgamesh.

Though if it were me, I think it'd make for a really good matchup against avalon or a combination of vijaya and kavacha.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
It'd be the amount of shit I take and the fucks I give.

Bloodysin28

The longinus spear for Masada verse,it's is peak tier1A weapon with tier 0 potential.