Stuck In Writing

Ram5

If you somehow ever got stuck in writing, what's your method to solve it?

Cold_Sun

A nice long hiatus usually does the trick :-)
Apart from that maybe try working on another project. That's helped me too...

steryx

Just like Cold_Sun has said - long hiatus

Some times watch some TV/web series or anime to get some refreshing ideas.
Play some games.

Polpota

I usually have about 4-5 projects going at one time so I can switch to different stories in order to not get stuck. Granted I usually write for myself so if it’s not quite what I want I can dump it at any time so that freedom usually helps.

Owl

Nervous writer
Skip forward and write a scene you really want to write. Not as a perfectly planned scene, but a rough one that you can easily adjust once you get to the part. It does help me keep my motivation to reach those scenes I look forward to the most

Elim

Brainstorm and think of a scene that will occur in the near future. It could lead back to the scene you need to write if done correctly.
Personally, I usually just think of stuff unrelated to the current plot and fill out other ideas on my huge plan document. Whether its filling character profiles, plot ideas, or researching.
Breaks always help a lot too.

Silvareiel

I'm with Owl
Skip forward and write a scene you really want to write. Not as a perfectly planned scene, but a rough one that you can easily adjust once you get to the part. It does help me keep my motivation to reach those scenes I look forward to the most
I also go back and re-read the scenes I liked most. It also works as a reviewing job and it brings the feel of the characters back to life inside my head.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I eat something, turn off my phone and internet and then get back to writing and force myself to write the scene. Always works.

Keep in mind, the scene will probably have garbage quality, but you'll be able to fix that when you go back to it to do some editing. The important part is that it's first draft is done already, it's a lot easier to do the editing process than it is to write something when you're stuck.

MrTiemos

DinoSir, thank you very much!
The only thing that truly helps is a long break/hiatus, but personally I’ll take a short break to read a chapter or two of stories that have similar concepts to what I’m writing then mull over the two while playing games.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Read something else, picked the things you like and gave it your favour. It might not be original, but it'll help you polish your creativity.

drop it and write a new one I actually like

if i can do it easily, that means the story or planned chapter isn't worth my time in the first place