Succubus Bell Art

JayDirex

Glasses Wearing Succubus/Antagonist- Miss Bell- in three of her cute dresses in the story.
Like I told @K5Rakitan I keep my female MC's impeccably dressed.

From the super cool novel: They Feed At Night

Illustrated by ReverieReine

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
Impeccable indeed, they clothing designs are amazing. The designs of the characters are cool too. Love how tall she is, or that could just be the style. Love the lineart too and it's subtle line widths. Pretty much, awesome art. You got any more to show?

JayDirex

Impeccable indeed, they clothing designs are amazing. The designs of the characters are cool too. Love how tall she is, or that could just be the style. Love the lineart too and it's subtle line widths. Pretty much, awesome art. You got any more to show?
Thank you. And I would have too many pieces to show from this artist: But here are the characters, and a restyled cover for my other novel, ISB, that is currently on SH.

This artist, she's good~

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
They are amazing! Give my compliments to the artist, this is so good.

Wohendum-Bluu

When Blue Just Isn't Quite Blue Enough
Glasses Wearing Succubus/Antagonist- Miss Bell- in three of her cute dresses in the story.
Like I told @K5Rakitan I keep my female MC's impeccably dressed.

From the super cool novel: They Feed At Night

Illustrated by ReverieReine
Pretty art and all but...its not what i would call a succubus. Succubus's entire premise is attracting the male gender erotically/sexually. This means having the "assets" to do so. She has none of that. She looks flat as a board. Just can't see her as a succubus without her using some kind of mind manipulation because....she certainly doesn't have the figure for it.

Still, nice art.