Suddenly The Main Character

phaeous

The Semanticist
Copy Ninja Kakashi caught a banana pudding -filled dark chocolate orb falling from a spatial crack in the Sky
enticed, he directly ate it.
['Skill-Integration System' activated]
receiving an op miracle that could qualify & integrate any skill he knows while logging compatibility + evolution path, he suddenly was no longer a mere side character in this world
[SKILL 'Sharingan Copy' has integrated with 'lightning analysis' - 'super reactive instinct' - 'chakra resonance' - 'advanced strategic reasoning' - 'spark jutsu creation' SKILLS evolving -> 'Copy Matrix' SKILL]
[...processing...]
[New (current horizon level) legendary SKILL 'Copy Matrix' has retained the SKILLS used in it's creation; Integration ingredient SKILLS can now be reused at minimal reproduction costs from new system section: recipe database]​

Attachments

• Copy Ninja Kakashi.jpg
    Copy Ninja Kakashi.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 31
  • copy_ninja_kakashi_by_gokaxpl.png
    copy_ninja_kakashi_by_gokaxpl.png
    334.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

phaeous

The Semanticist
Does anybody want this idea? I am not gonna do it ¤ but i like it

Arch9CivilReactor

I copy singularities myself into an infinite mirror. Unable to escape this comment.
Also, strong does not mean interesting. This ability seemingly has no drawbacks and just exists in a vacuum for the main character to look cool. Maybe good in a power fantasy, but too OP anywhere else.

sanitylimited

kakashis weakness is he suposedly has not much chakra, not lacking the ability to create/abuse jutsu.

the only thing that makes him the mc in this is him having an annoying/tedious useless system that requires way too much prep work for it to be considered adding to a story.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Does anybody want this idea? I am not gonna do it ¤ but i like it
Idea? Son, I have no idea what you posted. Yes, those are words. They do appear to be in a structure one could term a "sentence". However, I have no idea what you are talking about.

What is a copy ninja?
Why are strange pastries plummeting from irregularities in the fabric of space time?
Who is foolish enough to place objects that may have originated from a place of alternate physics in their mouth and why didn't he die on the spot?
What is skill integration? Why must skills be integrated?
If he can integrate any skill he knows, why does he need the power? Like, HE ALREADY KNOWS THE SKILL. WHATS THE POINT OF INTEGRATING IT???
What does the classification "side character" mean? Is he aware he is fictional? 4th wall breaking?
Recipe? Like... cooking? He's a ninja who cooks?

Is this some fruit ninja fanfiction BS?

SailusGebel

Idea? Son, I have no idea what you posted. Yes, those are words. They do appear to be in a structure one could term a "sentence". However, I have no idea you are talking about.

What is a copy ninja?
Why ate strange pastries plummeting from irregularities in the fabric of space time?
Who is foolish enough to place objects that may have originated from a place of alternate physics in their mouth and why didn't he die on the spot?
If he can integrate any skill he knows, why does he need the power? Like, HE ALREADY KNOWS THE SKILL. WHATS THE POINT OF INTEGRATING IT???
What does the classification "side character" mean? Is he aware he is fictional? 4th wall breaking?

You should've just joined us and written no.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Idea? Son, I have no idea what you posted. Yes, those are words. They do appear to be in a structure one could term a "sentence". However, I have no idea what you are talking about.

What is a copy ninja?
Why are strange pastries plummeting from irregularities in the fabric of space time?

it's a naruto character and OP wants to add a system to make it cringe wish-fulfillment with overly complicated words to make it sound 'cool'

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
it's a naruto character and OP wants to add a system to make it cringe wish-fulfillment with overly complicated words to make it sound 'cool'
Is that the guy everyone was going to run like to try and break into Area 51?

phaeous

The Semanticist
Sigh, sometimes 'shit happens' in life ~ like edible OP systems falling from the Sky

Moreover, it obviously gestates his existing abilities in a pattern that splices their affinities together against the karma petri dish called the "Ninja World" : thus generating sublimated SKILL ichor

then, the system plants itself in his tao (he digested it)

I mentioned "horizon levels"; thia indicates that he can 'grow' his system & what's considered legendary now won't be at the next Horizon

I mean, somebody mentioned his chakra problem... getting an OP system enhancing your strengths could help you have more confidence or capital -> solve your weaknesses, yeah?

"Wish-Fulfillment" = (°~°)? should a person fulfill a task other than that which coincides with their wish[es]?

It's not like you can enjoy wish-worthy events if you ignore how reality really works, yeah? Some people are born in human-breeding cannibal farms, & some people are born as Darth Vader. It's about what you fucking do with what you got, yeah? And whether you can TRULY make it yours

(or defeat the odds & comeout ever stronger at your most basic core)