suggestion: latest releases *filter*

Old_Man

I sometimes browse the "latest releases" section, but wish to see only a certain type of story. For instance, "lit RPG" or something. I suggest allowing people to filter the "latest releases" by certain criteria...perhaps by the tags that are visible, for instance.

Old_Man

Account > Release Filtering?
ah. that's helpful! apparently there's a mid-level filter.
I would love to block the viewing of any "transgender" or "futanari" releases from showing up though. I can watch sadistic murder and death footage, but those stories are truly disturbing. :p

melchi

What is a custom title?
Using advanced search tags can be included/excluded. If the sorting is done by latest update is that not the same thing?

Put the tags you want to exclude in the exclude box.

Old_Man

Using advanced search tags can be included/excluded. If the sorting is done by latest update is that not the same thing?

Put the tags you want to exclude in the exclude box.
but that's with the search function. I want to filter the "latest releases" section when I visit it. as in, I want to filter that very list, while I'm at that section of the website, with lesser clicks. Using the search function is rather onerous for me

melchi

What is a custom title?
but that's with the search function. I want to filter the "latest releases" section when I visit it. as in, I want to filter that very list, while I'm at that section of the website, with lesser clicks. Using the search function is rather onerous for me
I get it now. I just never used the release filtering feature before. But yeah, being able to exclude tags would be nice as well.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
You can filter by genre already. Go to the Release Filtering.

No clue why Tony doesn't allow us to filter by tags though.
i would support tag filtering in addition to the already existing genre release filtering.