Suggestion regarding quest/items

NagatoSaitou

Hi all, I am currently planning a novel and I need help to gather some info about quests and items that you can find in a MMORPG. It can also be something not common or that you'd like to see in a novel. PS: regarding the items, I need suggestions for auxiliary items like potions and such, no need for weapons or armor

Respy

Scroll of Forbidden Magic (#X)
: Written by the strongest of the magicians to use a force that deities use. One-time usable but carries an apocalyptic power.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
This is basically what my MC is drinking though, I had never state its effects out loud.

Quick Fix:
For both internal and external usage, when ingested, the elixir provides a fast relieve to the user as it replenishes stamina and clears the mind by providing energy to the body. Caution, multiple dosage over a short period of time/ a high dosage may be toxic to the body and effects such as stomach bloating, dizziness, erratic body motions such as twitching may occur. When used externally, the elixir may be used to mend minor wounds from cuts and scratches or even torn muscles and broken bones. Caution, when mending wounds that covers a large surface/ misalignment/ missing limbs, the user is to take note that the elixir might not be able to perform up to task and some medical expertise may be required to properly use the elixir externally.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Potion of [X Element] resistance: Increases your resistance against [X Element] by Y% for Z seconds.

Mihou

Firefly—
Healing Needle, as the name implies it's acupuncture but instant heal and also one-time use cause.
Repair Potion, one time use to fully repair any item at its peak condition.
Aphrodisiac Potion, as the name implies, no need for explanation instant fan-service later.

FlutterOfCrows

potion of water breathing, one-time use, does what it says on the tin,
potion of fire resistance, one-time use.
potion of frost resistance? one-time use.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 22388

Summon potion?
Change state/appearence/gender potion?
Teleportation potion?
Exploding potion!
Potion potion potion

Food potion.
Toxic/drug potion.
Why do I keep saying potion?

Exp potion.
Cursed potion.
Devidation potion-split into 2 from 1.
Clone potion.
Useless potion.
Fake potion-from a merchant scammer.
And much more...

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
This one is more of multiple brain farts.

Bracelet of copper: slightly increase electrical conductivity of wearer.

Goat skin water pouch: a water pouch that never seems to be empty but its content never pour out. It curses both the user and surrounding people when someone drinks from the pouch, the user and people will immediately experience thirst, continuous drinking will result in bloating stomachs, pain and ultimately rupture of the organ.

Appraising Monocle: allows the wearer to view extra information of the item they are appraising.

Yiphen

Chaotic Lil' Demon
If the novel isn't that serious, include a Potion Efficacy Potion, Wrathful Rapier, Bolsterous Bulwark, and Protective Platemail.