Suggestions on making a good status screen for a VRMMO story

clover2218

I recently started a VRMMO story. As I have never written litrpgs before, I have no experience in making status screens. I'm also not really a gamer, especially MMOs since the net connection is horrible where I live and often fluctuates. Most of my gaming experience is from single players. So no, I can't use much of those experience to make the status screens either. Any suggestions on making a decent status screen would be immensely helpful to me. Also, if anyone could suggest unique out of the way status screens, that would be even better...

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I recently started a VRMMO story. As I have never written litrpgs before, I have no experience in making status screens. I'm also not really a gamer, especially MMOs since the net connection is horrible where I live and often fluctuates. Most of my gaming experience is from single players. So no, I can't use much of those experience to make the status screens either. Any suggestions on making a decent status screen would be immensely helpful to me. Also, if anyone could suggest unique out of the way status screens, that would be even better...
You could also add Jobs, Classes, Titles and whatever else you want. And even simplifiy this
60-2-1399055157.jpg

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I think you could just make a bullet point list with all stats and another list with all skills?

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I think you could just make a bullet point list with all stats and another list with all skills?
I did that with mine, or more like how Overgeared did with theirs, god the list of skills that MC has way too fucking much

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
Also as far as giant skill lists, most MMOs don't have a huge number of random skills like that so IDK why they do that in stories. These poor game devs having to code "basic MFer kick" skill trees I...

A VRMMO focused on "a realistic and diverse experience" will probably have way more misc skills than just set "fighting moves" you use in keyboard and mouse games.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
It was, how you say, a joke.
Most stories i see like that have an AI doing the heavy lifting in the coding department anyway. At the level of realism the stories portray an AI is pretty much a requirement specifically for those useless misc skills