Super Mario in Missing Eleven Mystery.

CL

I'm not sure if this should be in Gaming Discussion, but since it is related to Mario I guessed this would be the place.

There's a periodic table print on shirts that have 29 characters, but the number goes up to 30. Number 11 is missing. I want to know if there's some hidden meaning behind this or if it's a mistake. If it is a mistake, there are a ton of these prints that repeat it. That is the only reason I'm wondering if there is something to this missing 11. Anyone know?

1649885609212.png

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.
I'm not sure if this should be in Gaming Discussion, but since it is related to Mario I guessed this would be the place.

There's a periodic table print on shirts that have 29 characters, but the number goes up to 30. Number 11 is missing. I want to know if there's some hidden meaning behind this or if it's a mistake. If it is a mistake, there are a ton of these prints that repeat it. That is the only reason I'm wondering if there is something to this missing 11. Anyone know?

View attachment 13498
Ah, I don't really know. There are tons of Mario-related args and creepypastas. You should research the significance of 11 in the Mario franchise. That's where I would start.
But from a quick google search, It may just be a mistake.

Reactions: CL