Writing Prompt Survival Skills in these Worlds

ABCGUY

The German Idiot
Im just going full guerillia and hunt so much boars (for food) until I hit max level and one shot everything

The problem is you need a long lifespan for that

LilTV1155

Oh and since these guys walk around in the daytime. Since my grudge against the undeads, I believe those guys are dry enough to make a walking torch. If it dies, fine. Then let it be the flame that clean up the dead body pits for fertilizers for crops. Don't think anyone would mind if I can set the entire city of zombie corpses on fire. We got nowhere to go and almost everyone our enemy. And almost no place to grow foods.
Maybe I will dig out their brains for crystals according to some cn novels of apocalypse. Will reuse their bones to make pottery and weapons and bowls for my foods after alcohol sterilization.

Since hunger was too high and willpower was low plus my hatred and fear against undead. Eating freshly cooked zombie meats would be nice --- after i doused the monster in a tub of alcohol and salt pepper and garlic vinegar oil, and fire. Fire can cook the buggers. Heard fried maggots make good calories with a bit of salt and oil. Fire heat can kill most bacteria.
Oh, will be experimenting on how to tame zombie animals with fresh zombie meats. Pretty tempting. Wonder if I can upgrade a companion or myself.
-
Ashes for plants.....probably useful mutated plants that I can use as bioweapons. Aside from torture entertainment of burning zombies.
If not, wonder if I can turn these undead into power plant fuel like wheel mill for electricity or walking solar panels.
And there are recipes on how to deal with spoiled meats like this site: https://www.survivalistboards.com/threads/making-bad-meat-edible.126000/. Ain't sure if it valid. But looking at food recipes from around the world make me salivate to the point I even question if the intestines, hearts, lungs, adn blood of a cow or rabbit can be made consumable rather than wasted?

Last edited: