Susfishious Pile of BLOB art and fish scraps (ART). Come to the world of BL. My daughters and sons shall guide you.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Not an expert in drawing and I don't draw like you guys do but I like this drawing!
Love how canvas texture is used with white and is it just me or is the lips given focus?

Inspires me to continue drawing if not for my lazyness...
Yessss, I love the texture of the brush too! It one of my new favorite brushes

The lips were rather unintended, the references didn’t have them in focus that much. But I loooooove to draw lips, so they became focus along the way of painting.

If something inspires you then grab your pencil and just draw something! Don’t let it fly away >.<

I did the same with this work. The pose was so cute I had to redraw it. It was meant as study but I really, really like how it turned out. I didn’t recreate the whole pic, but only a part.

They're gorgeous!
They make me think of the two characters from that webtoon you're doing.
>w<

X
*gasp*
that could really happen :blob_shock:
I didn’t realize how similar it is for that one scene I already planned

Last edited:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
*gasp*
that could really happen :blob_shock:
I didn’t realize how similar it is for that one scene I already planned
Your subconscious influencing the art.
(^-^)

I look forward to that scene when it happens~

X

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
The one with white hair and purple eyes :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: I can vibe with that look, I want to look like that tooooooooooooo :blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
The one with white hair and purple eyes :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: I can vibe with that look, I want to look like that tooooooooooooo :blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww:
I simp for light hair :blob_melt:
Sadly it doesn’t suit me at all and dying hair regularly is a pain :blob_cringe:

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
I simp for light hair :blob_melt:
Sadly it doesn’t suit me at all and dying hair regularly is a pain :blob_cringe:
Ughhh bleaching hair is painful! I tell from experience. Don't do it if you can help it; buy a wig maybe :blob_teary: