Susfishious Pile of BLOB art and fish scraps (ART). Come to the world of BL. My daughters and sons shall guide you.

Not_A_Symphony

Picasso 2.0
I bought a wig, but it didn’t suit me
Maybe it was from the brand itself or even the shade of the wig! Keep in mind that bleaching your hair often, especially your roots, damages your scalp severely so try to keep the bleaching process every 3 to 3 months (minimum). [You don't want fried hair + scalp, trust me! #beenthere,donethat]

Also, your art is so pretty! Like pleaseeeeeee teach me the way to make hot guys senpai! :blob_aww: :blob_aww:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Maybe it was from the brand itself or even the shade of the wig! Keep in mind that bleaching your hair often, especially your roots, damages your scalp severely so try to keep the bleaching process every 3 to 3 months (minimum). [You don't want fried hair + scalp, trust me! #beenthere,donethat]
It was a very pretty wig. The color just didn’t matched my skin color nor did the cut fit my face. But I put it on my little sisters and they looked like princesses :blob_melt:
Also, your art is so pretty! Like pleaseeeeeee teach me the way to make hot guys senpai! :blob_aww: :blob_aww:
Long, high nose and the slanted eyes! Sharp jawline and a slightly rounded chin are the secret to a simpable face :blob_aww:
As for the body... that’s preference. I don’t like too bulky or too skinny. Lean muscular to pretty boy are my favorites. Though daddy types are not bad either.

Not_A_Symphony

Picasso 2.0
It was a very pretty wig. The color just didn’t matched my skin color nor did the cut fit my face. But I put it on my little sisters and they looked like princesses :blob_melt:

Long, high nose and the slanted eyes! Sharp jawline and a slightly rounded chin are the secret to a simpable face :blob_aww:
As for the body... that’s preference. I don’t like too bulky or too skinny. Lean muscular to pretty boy are my favorites. Though daddy types are not bad either.
*saves all the references on the PC* Thank you very much! I am acceptable at drawing ladies but guys it is still very tough for me since I am not used to it at all... :blob_teary: :blob_teary:

tiaf

*saves all the references on the PC* Thank you very much! I am acceptable at drawing ladies but guys it is still very tough for me since I am not used to it at all... :blob_teary: :blob_teary:
It took me 10+ years :blob_pout: you still have time!

H0LL0W

I've found your thread.
There's no escape now, fishy.
I'm going to like your stuff so hard.
FOREVER!

tiaf

I've found your thread.
There's no escape now, fishy.
I'm going to like your stuff so hard.
FOREVER!
I didn’t hide at all lmao
It’s even in my signature

tiaf

Lmao, I have been sharing the fish loli version so much I forgot to share the original loli in this thread
I just remembered again why I didn't share, someone made a remark on her eyes, totally crushing the pride I took in this piece, so that I deleted it from most platforms, reeeeeeeeee

Now cleanse your eyes on those two cuties \o/

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~

Lmao, I have been sharing the fish loli version so much I forgot to share the original loli in this thread
I just remembered again why I didn't share, someone made a remark on her eyes, totally crushing the pride I took in this piece, so that I deleted it from most platforms, reeeeeeeeee

Now cleanse your eyes on those two cuties \o/
If it makes you feel better, I think the eyes look fine.
(^-^)

I also didn't realise you had drawn the BL Anthology pic.
I must have missed the credits for that when checking the thread.
orz

Amazing art, as always!
*huggles you lots and lots*

\(^o^)/

X