Susfishious Pile of BLOB art and fish scraps (ART). Come to the world of BL. My daughters and sons shall guide you.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Whenever someone mentions layer hell...
Me:

Now some actual art:

tiaf

Is this why my art is bad? The fact that I often end up using only 3 layers for some reason. :sweating_profusely:
No, I was just playing super safe and convoluted that piece unnecessarily. (What if I need to change the base color but not the shades with texture above it? Separate layers! Every cloth piece needs a base, a shade, and a highlight layer! Let's also add an additional highlight effect layer for each accessory! And for the hair, and for the skin, oh and put on a fancy Chinese poem you can't read...)

I never used that many layers again since then.
I tend to clash everything on one layer lately. Also, that monster piece starred 3 couples. So multiply the usual amount of layers x6.

Rather than amount of layers, con people by concentrating on one thing
1) awing coloring
2) great anatomy
3) trending theme
A bad fanart will get more traction than an original masterpiece

Mysticant

Resident Ant
No, I was just playing super safe and convoluted that piece unnecessarily. (What if I need to change the base color but not the shades with texture above it? Separate layers! Every cloth piece needs a base, a shade, and a highlight layer! Let's also add an additional highlight effect layer for each accessory! And for the hair, and for the skin, oh and put on a fancy Chinese poem you can't read...)

I never used that many layers again since then.

I tend to clash everything on one layer lately. Also, that monster piece starred 3 couples. So multiply the usual amount of layers x6.

Rather than amount of layers, con people by concentrating on one thing
1) awing coloring
2) great anatomy
3) trending theme
A bad fanart will get more traction than an original masterpiece
Looking at my current non-existent motivation towards art since I have been writing for a bit. My goal seems to be speedrunning as I rush to place lines and colours. Well, I guess I cannot expect much when I place so little effort into them, heh.

tiaf

Looking at my current non-existent motivation towards art since I have been writing for a bit. My goal seems to be speedrunning as I rush to place lines and colours. Well, I guess I cannot expect much when I place so little effort into them, heh.
There are people who still wring it somehow, can't be the wrong approach.

tiaf

Omg. I tend to have a max of 20 or my machine will scream :blob_shock: what processing power!!
CSP did crash a few times, but it was more because the canvas was ridiculous large 10 000px : 7 000px something.

My problem is my graphic card. Apparently, CSP is using GPU more than CPU. So some brushes will lag if the size passes a certain threshold. :blob_teary:

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
CSP did crash a few times, but it was more because the canvas was ridiculous large 10 000px : 7 000px something.

My problem is my graphic card. Apparently, CSP is using GPU more than CPU. So some brushes will lag if the size passes a certain threshold. :blob_teary:
Your canvas is so big :blob_shock: my max has ever been 4000px

But yeah, the graphics card is important too! :sweating_profusely: Tbh doing graphics can be expensive...

tiaf

Illustration for chapter 32 from my story Harem Denial

I was debating whether I should make a separate thread just for this story, but Idk don't wanna annoy everyone with my quadrillion art threads

Also, guess who only did 3/31 prompts :blob_teary: :blob_no: Missed the purpose of Artober.

tiaf

And the sketch appears happy on your late-night decision. :blob_cookie:
He is~
Although I can't tell which character I tried to draw :blob_hmm_two:

Reactions: CL

CL

He is~
Although I can't tell which character I tried to draw :blob_hmm_two:
Well since I've been recently watching "Koroshi Ai", I'd say from my current perspective he looks like Song Ryang-ha (just my opinion).
1647739982885.png