Susfishious Pile of BLOB art and fish scraps (ART). Come to the world of BL. My daughters and sons shall guide you.

Queenfisher

Bird?
Rumiel is an actual waifu! She's the oldest daughter. Yuyun is the second and Saoirse is the third.
Lucien is legally bishounen waifu wedded to Askari. Although he has slight misandry, but oh well that's another story.

Interesting...

Where from? :blob_evil_two: Also ROTSML or something older? ^^

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Interesting...

Where from? :blob_evil_two: Also ROTSML or something older? ^^
Completely different story. Btw, Shion, Luca, and Kir are the youngest generation. (Katharina, Lucy, Shizu, Ximilius are also part of that universe)

QTRSML and Harem Denial are totally written on a whim.
I think most of the stuff here besides the artworks for those two stories and occasional fanart is related to my hidden story.

Queenfisher

Bird?
Completely different story. Btw, Shion, Luca, and Kir are the youngest generation. (Katharina, Lucy, Shizu, Ximilius are also part of that universe)

QTRSML and Harem Denial are totally written on a whim.
I think most of the stuff here besides the artworks for those two stories and occasional fanart is related to my hidden story.

Huh. Do you publish it anywhere? Why not here, too? :blob_evil_two:

tiaf

So you don't write it??? :blob_teary:

How dareyou. Go and write it! It sounds so cool!
It was always intended to be a manga! Then it changed to webtoon and now it’s probably an illustrated novel? :blob_hmm_two:

Never thought about writing it down :sweating_profusely:

There are like two other slightly related stories who have to be written too :blob_blank::blob_teary:

Queenfisher

Bird?
It was always intended to be a manga! Then it changed to webtoon and now it’s probably an illustrated novel? :blob_hmm_two:

Never thought about writing it down :sweating_profusely:

:blob_hmm:

How can it be a "probably an illustrated novel" and "never thought about writing it down" at the same time?

:blob_blank:

*whispers sinisterly*

Gowriteitdown,then. :blob_evil_two:

tiaf

How can it be a "probably an illustrated novel" and "never thought about writing it down" at the same time?
Because...my head still considers it as a webtoon. Although reality shows that an illustrated novel is more likely if it ever should see the light of the day.

tiaf

I present- The children's aunt. Just a cleaned sketch.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
(*o*)
She looks so elegant and full of mischievous confidence!
Love how you did the fur/feather bits.
So I did a fast warm-up sketch. Still took 45 min each but, they turned out so beautiful.
WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH; WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL LUCA???? AND SHION YOU CELESTIAL BEING!!!! IDC WHAT YOU THINK BUT I'M FANGIRLING THEM HANDSOME BOIS; HJKFHADDHLFFDG;; YOU TWO AREN'T ALLOWED ON EARTH
They both look gorgeous!
(*p*)
View attachment 5002

My oldest children. Rumiel is waifu #1.

I personally like Askari's and Noelis' pics.
>w<

I think they all look amazing, though.
*huggles the hardworking fishy*

\(^o^)/

X

A few years ago there was an artist fad on Pixiv where artists were showing their perseverance and development over the years

I'd love to see yours @tiaf :blob_aww::blob_aww: if you ever make one!

The evolution of blobs and ikemen style would be nice to see.

Humblebrag: It's not anything special, but this is my own progress thru the decade!

Last edited:

tiaf

A few years ago there was an artist fad on Pixiv where artists where showing their perseverance and development over the years

I'd love to see yours @tiaf :blob_aww::blob_aww: if you ever make one!

The evolution of blobs and ikemen style would be nice to see.

Humblebrag: It's not anything special, but this is my own progress thru the decade!

Sure, making one seems fun.