Sushi's Artworks!!

It's been a while since I updated my arts :blob_hmm_two:
Well, I know well if my arts aren't as good as the Pro(s) out there, oh well, it's my drawing. And yeah, please just bury my old thread because it hurts my eyes a bit to see those arts of mine :blob_no:
Well, I will start with my boi, Diluc:blobtaco: (I just finished this today! 2nd December)
diluc_20201202094923.png
diluc_20201202094939.png

Also, I drew a cover for my Novel too. And this drawing is finished like weeks ago... That's why it doesn't look that good:blob_pout: (Well, maybe in the future I will re-draw it again)

Cover.png

And here's are my drawings like weeks or days ago...
cute_20201130160846.png

croquis.png

Untitled57_20201128094713.png

Yep, next time I will update my artwork and post it here. (If I remember...)
There are still some drawings that I drew and still in progress, but I share my arts more often in SH discord.

EternalSunset0

On another note, the "Simple Drawing" reminds me of Gojo from Jujutsu Kaisen.

Ruriha

Well-known Procrastinator
Well, I know well if my arts aren't as good as the Pro(s) out there, oh well, it's my drawing. And yeah, please just bury my old thread because it hurts my eyes a bit to see those arts of mine :blob_no:
Well, I will start with my boi, Diluc:blobtaco: (I just finished this today! 2nd December)
View attachment 5114 View attachment 5115

Also, I drew a cover for my Novel too. And this drawing is finished like weeks ago... That's why it doesn't look that good:blob_pout: (Well, maybe in the future I will re-draw it again)

There are still some drawings that I drew and still in progress, but I share my arts more often in SH discord.
that cover reminds me of that tiktok video that's currently trending. I can hear the music ringing in my ears :blob_no:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
View attachment 5114 View attachment 5115

They're all really amazing!
\o/

*huggles the talented Sushi*

\(^o^)/

X