Sushi's Artworks!!

Aoibh

Mademoiselle
It's been a while since I updated my arts :blob_hmm_two:
Well, I know well if my arts aren't as good as the Pro(s) out there, oh well, it's my drawing. And yeah, please just bury my old thread because it hurts my eyes a bit to see those arts of mine :blob_no:
Well, I will start with my boi, Diluc:blobtaco: (I just finished this today! 2nd December)
View attachment 5114 View attachment 5115

Also, I drew a cover for my Novel too. And this drawing is finished like weeks ago... That's why it doesn't look that good:blob_pout: (Well, maybe in the future I will re-draw it again)

And here's are my drawings like weeks or days ago...

Yep, next time I will update my artwork and post it here. (If I remember...)
There are still some drawings that I drew and still in progress, but I share my arts more often in SH discord.
Don worry about it, we can tell you spent a lot more time on these new ones, you have done good for yourself. :blobchristmas: :blobchristmas:

Can't share the better resolution because its so big:blob_teary:
Anyway, this is my entry for DTIYS (draw this in your style) on instagram. And this is my first time joining too:blob_neutral:
Note: please dont share my artworks anywhere without my permission!:blobspearpeek:

IMG_20201216_201329_959.jpg
IMG_20201216_200621_571.jpg

Last edited:

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
I can just imagine her ordering a stylized knife like, "yes hello can I get one of your extra sharp knives with some hearts on it?" And then the operator's like, "Uhhh, why?"

Like usual, I can't share the better resolution because this artworks have big resolution :blob_teary:
Anyway, I joined another DTIYS(draw this in your style) on instagram.
Hope you enjoy my artworks:blob_hide:
⚠️Don't repost or use my artworks without my permission⚠️

IMG_20201218_145006_102.jpg

IMG_20201218_145006_106.jpg

IMG_20201218_163526_451.jpg

Last edited:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Like usual, I can't share the better resolution
Do you upload directly from your pc or do you upload via link (I do the latter and upload to my discord image dumping server)

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I uploaded from my ipad.
Smh, no wonder you can only send low resolution. Learn the arts of image linking. It’s also helpful in case you want to rage delete your arts from every platform, just need to delete the original!

D

Deleted member 45782

This is really nice. All of them look so pretty, and good for covers.

Dainsleif keeps reminding me of Dimitri from FE haha...

namio

Hey now, that cover looks good. The only problem it has is the text doesn't show enough :blob_okay:
That Diluc looks great, I really like the coloring on the hair...

yunano34a1

Can't share the better resolution because its so big:blob_teary:
Anyway, this is my entry for DTIYS (draw this in your style) on instagram. And this is my first time joining too:blob_neutral:
Note: please dont share my artworks anywhere without my permission!:blobspearpeek:

View attachment 5399View attachment 5400
My yandere GF can't be this cute <3